Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Yeah may be, i have seen that reality show and i think only Naman and Kritz were the best so they won. They look cute together but it's always not necessary to work with each other just like our RP.
Naman looks better in the shows he comes and Kritz is looking good in role of RLB but i think Priyanka would be the best.

Naman won!!!!!

Kritika did not win and they were not on the same team!!!!!

But Kritika always supported him over her own partner which showed their friendship!!!!!

Well they do look cute together and are good friends!!!!

As for our RN woh toh kabhi saath kaam karne se rahe!!!!!

Yes Pri would have played that role very well though I have gotten used to Kritika and can't help but love her scenes with Alex!!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Oh no!!!!

All the other pairs have so many writers!!!!!

RN has so few and all the good ones give up!!!!!

nahi yaar, i believe in quality than quantity.

I can't say that i am leaving that forever but for a short time i want a break but i assure u i will be back in RN writing.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Shaina_b

I am thinking about it but let me finish one of my fic first than i will think seriously about it.

nahi yaar, i believe in quality than quantity.

I can't say that i am leaving that forever but for a short time i want a break but i assure u i will be back in RN writing.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

So do I!!!!!

As long as you come back, you can take as many breaks as you want to!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜‰

hey ashi
i had not visited all the pages last time so didint se your post on topic closed. sorry. my post means no harm. i am not also keen to discuss that here. we have plenty have things to discuss over hereπŸ˜†

Yeah may be, i have seen that reality show and i think only Naman and Kritz were the best so they won. They look cute together but it's always not necessary to work with each other just like our RP.
Naman looks better in the shows he comes and Kritz is looking good in role of RLB but i think Priyanka would be the best.

hey are you talking about rani laxmi bai

i heard long back, even when the show was not started, that pri was offered that role originally . that thing came out from someone who worked in that production house. but she refused because she didnt want to be in a tv show then

well i thought it was true, because only after some days the news of the show first came out in any articles. so who ever told it havent made up the story i guess

but yes that role would have been great for pri. when i first saw the child actor, i was pondering that pri would have been perfect,
Originally posted by shiropa

hey are you talking about rani laxmi bai

i heard long back, even when the show was not started, that pri was offered that role originally . that thing came out from someone who worked in that production house. but she refused because she didnt want to be in a tv show then

well i thought it was true, because only after some days the news of the show first came out in any articles. so who ever told it havent made up the story i guess

but yes that role would have been great for pri. when i first saw the child actor, i was pondering that pri would have been perfect,

No no as far as I know she wasn't offered that role!!!!!

Who would turn down such a role??Come on!!!!!

@ Vartu
Sochna bi mat RN ko chodne ki varna tu jaanti hai mai kitne dangerous hoon?
Congratulations Guys on opening of 100th FC...It has been an awesome journey here....Hope we reach another milestone soon!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by preet09

Congratulations Guys on opening of 100th FC...It has been an awesome journey here....Hope we reach another milestone soon!!!!!!!!!

Preet.....its so good to see you here...πŸ€—...how have you been sweety??πŸ˜ƒ