Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

^yeah i havent also hear abt joker wid prachi desai.......aaj kal distributors milne baahut mushkil hote hain movies ke liye ......

And it becomes worse when the lead is not that much popular face of Bollywood.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiropa

ashi

i knew posting that article would irk them, thats why i asked them to post that particular article
because before this they have posted many low and cheap comments on pri which has irked us.

and for the new entry you are right to some case but in this case

because there were others who posed direct threat to leading pair, they have not received the same response
the new girl, who entered after pri received comments like woh you saved us from the torture of that sam girl
if it was just because of pri was new entry the other new girl would have received the same response

i was wondering at first why all of a sudden pri had gained these much hatred
well if you would have have there you would have identified some old RA lovers as well
and also those, some fans of the lead girl who just became insecure only after watching pri in first episode

it has nothing compared to what GC was in lrl

and yes the first article of TB which only sates pri in the new show, says nothing bad about rbo, you should have seen exactly what they have posted about pri then, that article does not have any material to irk them to bash pri to no end
well i cant find the thread now but posting the link of the article, you can see
 what is here to bash pri

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9107-fireworks-productions-to-come-up-with-a-one-hour-daily-on-sony.htm

well when i saw them bashing pri for this article then i asked vertika to post the second article. well the purpose was clear, but i missed my chance . i dont have to put low remarks to answer them, but at least i could have answered them in my way.

and about some aggressive pri fans well we need them sometimesπŸ˜†
jab bhoot baton se nahin mainteπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

totally agree with u Shiro..........jaise karni vaise bharni........ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›  jab karte hue nahi dare to sunte hue kyoun?πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† If u don't like anyone u can simply write in the article all the best to her but nops how can they be so polite. πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰

And i am happy and satisfied with myself. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Vartika07 thumbnail

i am learning flash dese days....and the more i am learning it and i am getting evil...😈.

yesterday i made an animation on ahem ahem u must have seen in my siggy...πŸ˜†

and the second one i have made in which PB shoots her.....🀣 i have used her the same image of LRL....the moment if i find any over bashing on pri....i am sure gonna post tht animation🀣

so u are warning na? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

I agree..... chalo KD ko kehte hain Captain sahab ka case fight karne ke liye..... Captain Salve ki  to band baj jayegi.......

Aur is baar KD ka saath hum denge na to dekhte hain na kis ki himmat hai jo Captain se us k honors aur Naina cheen le? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

KD ke saamne toh acche accho ki band baj jaati hai!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Because KD stands for truth, KD stands for justice!!!!!!

Par KD toh civil court mein ladhta hai!!!!!

Are higher nahi kar sakte kya? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Aisa koi law hai kya ki vo Army person ka case nahi lad sakta? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Vaise Shai tum mujhe ek short fic ka idea de chuki ho yahan se pata hai? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Vartika07 thumbnail

DIDN't anyone catch the promo???? it was nice........pri looking good

Nops i didn't.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NO RBO Forum / Members TALK here !

Discuss her performance in the show by all means .

And if you want to discuss/ diss the forum or members , please do so in a chat club .

This is a special fc . Let's keep it clean , shall we ?
Vartika07 thumbnail

i just watch it as a game..m nt an overhyped fan who takes these people idols of the country or something else...of course they are bound to become famous when the cricket organizers uses the black money to organize so many cricket tournaments round the year...+ the IPL's....i really feel bad for our national game which is been so ignored...and the hockey players doesnt seem so interested to play even....i heard a player saying once ' why should we play if we r getting nothing out of it'...dats sad....

abt aussies reign....i am not so surprised on their defeat becoz i guess last year or in 2009 we defeated in their own home and won that cup....so they didnt seem to be those champions at all..i could see the faces.......although they played well this time......but it was important to beat them n glad we did.....so we should win the cup.....again FINGERS CROSSED

Exactly true, in India only Cricket is in good postion.  πŸ₯± πŸ₯±  πŸ₯± All sports except cricket are far apart from name, fame and money. They get money and name only when they earn a medel hi any Common wealth or in any Olympic.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

i agree with these points, i used to watch afew episodes of Odhani when it started but soon i found it wired, anyways not to say anything more to the show. That's true Neetu if u just watch one and more episodes of such shows u can know the whole story by yourself. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Who wants to know the story??

I was only interested in watching Priyanka's scenes!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

NO RBO Forum / Members TALK here !

Discuss her performance in the show by all means .

And if you want to discuss/ diss the forum or members , please do so in a chat club .

This is a special fc . Let's keep it clean , shall we ?

Yaar i have quit the topic already and i am just posting my view on comments posted yesterday when i wasn't here and coming to your point i am not interested to discuss that show here.

No body will talk about RBO now and will not discuss about the show( honestly i am not interested too) and any how if it continues and problem still persists i can stop coming here.

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago