Tere Liye

onu-laboli ma

bobby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys from the staring of the serial to till now one realtionship which makes me feels so gud to see is onu and laboli ma
taanu is best in the serial apart them i like laboli ma and onu
luved to see their scenes what a sweet realtion ship they have
the way she feeds rasagulas how affection  it is
the way she supports onu when his papa sent him out of the house how care it is. the way she scolds and beat him when onu said no to tani how much anger y she has an anger with a lot of love
 after 8 years when she saw onu she forgot everything and just  hugs him . asks him whether he is eating properly or not
d way she helps onu to convince taani when taani is angry . atta scene how sweet and cute scene it is.
d way she dances with onu in the party....
onu cant listen one word wrong about his laboli ma he  always stoods  for laboli ma , supports her frm childhood to now.......... etc so many things if i start telling then this page is not enough for me to share my feelings.
finally in the yesterdays episode the one dioulge  she said to tani in the phone:
tumahari jaruruut nahi hai tani mera beta aggaya
wow that one doulge will tell what's relationship is.and i can simply say their rishta is simply called khubusurat rishta.
i used to always remember the song meri ma pyarri ma of khailesh kher song when i sued to see onu and laboli ma scenes even if tereliye ends onu and laboli am will be always remains best ma and bets beta.
harshu and supriya mam has done fantastic job i just say they rocked  it they have given the life  characters.am speechless to say about dis two people 
note: in urgency if i  typed anything wrong or missed anything just forgive share ur feelings

Edited by bobby87 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Cutest mother son jodi i have ever seen on tv
silky_harshad thumbnail
Yes offcourse,but ye sp ko najar nhi aata.
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree with you ! Cutest relation..apart from taanu,i will miss onu n laboni maa too 😭
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you the cutest relation that i ever seen on tv . i love laboni ma-anurag  son- mother realtion . its really a great mother and son relation god bless harshad and tl cast
bobby87 thumbnail
apart frm taanu scenes robi and onu scenes i used to always see laboli ma and onu scene. yesterday's part has gotten tears in my eyes.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wish to see them again together

Best defination for mother-son relation
redefined mother in law & son in law relation
aapatel374 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes ,,,,,,their relationship r very true.but......... serial is ending...............and we can't see more them..........sorry frndz we can't do anything. i can't stop tears from my eyes. i never seen sp after tl.   ...........😭😭
bobby87 thumbnail
yes tereliye  has occupied d place in hearts its difficult.
 but hope some gud happens sequel come with all this guys
note: sequel should come in another channel not this sp.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
They Look sooo Cute yaa...Cubby Laboni maa...and our Onu...😍