India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

onu-laboli ma

bobby87 Senior Member
bobby87
bobby87

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
guys from the staring of the serial to till now one realtionship which makes me feels so gud to see is onu and laboli ma
taanu is best in the serial apart them i like laboli ma and onu
luved to see their scenes what a sweet realtion ship they have
the way she feeds rasagulas how affection  it is
the way she supports onu when his papa sent him out of the house how care it is. the way she scolds and beat him when onu said no to tani how much anger y she has an anger with a lot of love
 after 8 years when she saw onu she forgot everything and just  hugs him . asks him whether he is eating properly or not
d way she helps onu to convince taani when taani is angry . atta scene how sweet and cute scene it is.
d way she dances with onu in the party....
onu cant listen one word wrong about his laboli ma he  always stoods  for laboli ma , supports her frm childhood to now.......... etc so many things if i start telling then this page is not enough for me to share my feelings.
finally in the yesterdays episode the one dioulge  she said to tani in the phone:
tumahari jaruruut nahi hai tani mera beta aggaya
wow that one doulge will tell what's relationship is.and i can simply say their rishta is simply called khubusurat rishta.
i used to always remember the song meri ma pyarri ma of khailesh kher song when i sued to see onu and laboli ma scenes even if tereliye ends onu and laboli am will be always remains best ma and bets beta.
harshu and supriya mam has done fantastic job i just say they rocked  it they have given the life  characters.am speechless to say about dis two people 
note: in urgency if i  typed anything wrong or missed anything just forgive share ur feelings

Edited by bobby87 - 19 March 2011 at 2:04am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAnuszkaminaz296-Chinky-april10thejazzgalkhajjuSunShine_ASoaps1BubblyR

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Cutest mother son jodi i have ever seen on tv

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAnuszkabobby87

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Yes offcourse,but ye sp ko najar nhi aata.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you ! Cutest relation..apart from taanu,i will miss onu n laboni maa too Cry
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
i agree with you the cutest relation that i ever seen on tv . i love laboni ma-anurag  son- mother realtion . its really a great mother and son relation god bless harshad and tl cast

bobby87

bobby87 Senior Member
bobby87
bobby87

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
apart frm taanu scenes robi and onu scenes i used to always see laboli ma and onu scene. yesterday's part has gotten tears in my eyes.
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Wish to see them again together

Best defination for mother-son relation
redefined mother in law & son in law relation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87DaffodileeSoaps1

aapatel374 Senior Member
aapatel374
aapatel374

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
yes ,,,,,,their relationship r very true.but......... serial is ending...............and we can't see more them..........sorry frndz we can't do anything. i can't stop tears from my eyes. i never seen sp after tl.   ...........CryCry

bobby87

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index