India-Forums

Friday's show

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
+ Geeta's bias was on full display again. She went after Saurabh and Vivek about sync but when Prthvi and Vivek made the same mistake she made excuse after excuse.

+ What was the big deal about Cornell and Sonali's dance? So they ran around the building and came inside. Tomorrow I'll take my laptop and walk around the building and walk in. Maybe my boss will think it is so brilliant and start giving me a standing ovation too.

+ Rajeev is too nice. He should be a little critical of the screw ups that happen in Geeta's team

+ Jai should pronounce Vivek with a V and not as Wiwek

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vazyanezrozluv2dancenaila1233218een4evaaditeeashNoor_Ul_Ainbbbcccmoodie.foodieakanna-Aaliyah-Dabulls23petticoatNishita123

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you!! There was nothing special about Cornali's dance!! They were bragging too much about it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4evaharman05

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Agree!

- Cornali's performance - not worth Standing Ovation. Big Deal!
- Geeta Ma's bias - Full display.
- Marzi's irritation seen after V-N's beautiful/refreshing performance.
- Dadi-Marzi not having anything else other than Udi baba.
- Rajeev still maintaining his honesty.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05bbbcccakanna

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I agree too!
I don't like Geeta's choice of songs for traditional or classical dance forms. Jalwa song for Chhau dance wasn't just working for me. She did the same thing when Siddesh did kathak. I don't know why Geeta feels so insecure to do classical numbers on classical songs. It will surely enhance the performance and public will appreciate it. We should be proud of our traditional art forms and present them without any hesitations and Geeta should really step up as that is her forte. Oh wellConfused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaabemard

+ What was the big deal about Cornell and Sonali's dance? So they ran around the building and came inside. Tomorrow I'll take my laptop and walk around the building and walk in. Maybe my boss will think it is so brilliant and start giving me a standing ovation too.

bingo!LOL

i didnt think it was great either...the people on the sadak must have been weirded outLOL

Edited by bandicoot - 18 March 2011 at 10:45pm

harman05pari2386

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Whenever Rajeev or Marzi sir makes comment about any mistake in Cornali or P-Vs performances Geeta sarcastically remarks that'yeh shayad merii galti hai, maine unhe nahin bola tha '  n all ; you can clearly make out shes irritated since her students mistakes are pointed out but whenever other team members give an excellent performance shes like'Well tried / attempted ...height of partiality Unhappy'!!!!  Sometime I really start disliking her team members despite of being good dancers simply becoz they Belong to geeta ki gang! And Marzi -Rajeev sir cant say anything to her since shes senior in this show  at least and has fulll buttering from GM Confused
I am glad at least Remo sir is coming back next season ; hes probably the only person who can critisize Geeta on her face and even shut her up .Tongue

harman05Noor_Ul_Ain

schewle Newbie
schewle
schewle

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaabemard

+ Geeta's bias was on full display again. She went after Saurabh and Vivek about sync but when Prthvi and Vivek made the same mistake she made excuse after excuse.

+ Rajeev is too nice. He should be a little critical of the screw ups that happen in Geeta's team

+ Jai should pronounce Vivek with a V and not as Wiwek

Well Saurabh and Vivek almost never are in sync. Whereas Prithvi and Vivek are rarely out of sync but Rajeev always makes it a point to make a comment about their sync. Rajeev is not that nice he always picks on P&V.

When the teams were changed Geeta gave the best dances to A&F and the other couple. how can u call her bias?

dramebaaz

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I think cornalli's performnce was pretty nice in terms of choreography as the whole area was well used including the trees and it's new  (as no other mentor thought of it before) so she should get the credit for that.

As for Saurav & Vivek they were totally off sync and that killed the whole act for me.

Prithvi n vivek were not in sync and the masters pointed it out...Geeta never denied it (atleast as far as I understood what she said) and atleast she didn't say hum uspe kam karenge....it's kinda late stage of the series to say that...Confused

Edited by joyce_k - 19 March 2011 at 6:18am

dramebaaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index