Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

The future track of PR (Page 3)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

I think the story is going to move in this direction.

1. Vaishu has filed for a divorce from Batats. SO she is already back at the K mansion.
2. Varsha is going to be kicked out by Bhavna for her inability to give her a pota.So she  will come crying into the arms of Sulo.
3.Archu might decide to part from Manav as she wants to save Savita aai. So she will also vacate her Kholi and come back to give Manju more nail biting moments.

All in all the whole K clan will be under one roof once again with Manohar's dil doing DHAK  DHAK all the more at the possibility of more tamashas. Big smileLOL

Manju will have to spend more money on her mobile bills as she will have to call her evil mom again and again to vent her anger at all her nanands  at home.She will not need nail polish anymore as she would have bitten her nails to the roots. LOLROFL.
Rassi will work over time to plan and scheme against her daughter's sisters - in -law.After all she does samaaj seva.AngryAngry  

Opinions please. 

Interesting scenario viram....

1. yes, Vaishu is there now and will stay at least a month cause Batats (Sumit Arora) needs to be gone a month according to some article  LOL  So since they didn't say he was being written out we can probably expect his dramatic return.  ...but i am wondering if he won't do some soul searching in America and come back a good guy...he sure as heck won't be so funny then....but back he will be....orange shorts and all i hope.  ROFL  Maybe that's why he and Vaishali will be expected to try to work things out...Shocked 

2.  I disagree here..think also that Satish will never allow that...but maybe Bhavna will kick them BOTH OUT.....they can stay at Tarun's cause we've seen what a lovely extra room he has...Wink  what a nice eligible guy....geez they are wasting his character BIG TIME.

3. ...and i don't think Archu will EVER LEAVE MANAV nor will he let her...at least i sure as h*ll hope not...but think somehow they will be soon at the D house..........

@ Kools,  I like your idea of SulMan taking a long overdue R&R vacation, but think Sulo too much of a mama hen, gathering her chicks underneath her wings...forever........ Ouch 

Go to top