India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

The future track of PR (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
As far as Batat goes viram I WANT the chubby evil darling BACK . He made my commentary humorous . I want him back in full form with his evil grin .
I must admit something honestly here . I Have developed a soft spot for him ever since he gave the Karanjkars good , unfazed . LOL He DID not  jhukofy like the other damads . The Evil darling ROCKS . I hope he sits in front of them and DRINKS Scotch or something and asks them if they wanna join .LOL

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 March 2011 at 5:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanviramLuvSSeverlunzaDabulls23

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

As far as Batat goes viram I WANT the chubby evil darling BACK . He made my commentary humorous . I want him back in full form with his evil grin .
I must admit something honestly here . I Have developed a soft spot for him ever since he gave the Karanjkars good , unfazed . LOL He DID not  jhukofy like the other damads . The Evil darling ROCKS . I hope he sits in front of them and DRINKS Scotch or something and asks them if they wanna join .LOL

No. Never. I would never want Manohar to die!!   But he is made of sterner stuff. If he could withstand his daughers and d-i-l's tamashas and his heavy sulo for som mnay years, he will go on. Not to worry.(The attack earlier had been brought on due to his eating sweets and batatawadas on the sly!!! not due to Archu)LOLLOL

Coming to the Dharmu drinking scene... he  could even encourage mano to have a peg.Perhaps Mano could also get that young lass who would sit on his lap and  let him eat a bunch of grapes (a la Omar  Khayyam style scene!!!LOL).Perhaps evil Manju would be very happy to witness this scene and also get Batat and mano some fried Kaju .

I also would love to see Manohar's  superman avatar. High time he did something MANLY like this .I dont advocate that men should shout at their wives and boss around.But where it is needed I would love to see something like this.) 
I guess the case has been transferred to Scotland Yard or INTERPOL ROFLROFL  and they are busy hunting for Batats.  How I would love to have him back in the show just for your comments.

Edited by viram - 19 March 2011 at 6:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSevershootingstar27lunzakoolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Tanya, 
How I would love to see something positive like this happening in this show .I wish the Cvs show something as you have predicted. But have the CVs ever given us a good twist  or  sensible solution to any of the problems?? 
I dont want Arman to separate at any cost.But  I feel they are going to bring this twist of one more separation. 

Omshreejanu,
I also get offended whenever Bhavna  mentions only pota .Why not a poti?  

I also  dont think  Satish will let his wife go.But knowing varsha's nature she might answer Bhavna back as if she hasn't committed a mistake.She  herself might walk out in anger.

And when will the Cvs show us an independent , strong willed, assertive , caring and good  career woman ?? The women they show are 
1.the doormat type (like Vandu, Madhuri or Archu) , 
2. the selfish and foolish type like Vaishu  or purely evil like Rassi 
3. the dominating type like Savita .
4.The ussure and huffing and puffing types like Sulo
5.an   arrogant  career woman like Varsha 
6.A career woman who is evil and selfish to the core like Manju.  

I get very bugged to see them portraying career women  in such a poor light .WHy ? cant there be working women who are soft, caring, loving and at the same time ?? 

Edited by viram - 19 March 2011 at 6:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSevershootingstar27lunzaomshreejaanuTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Yes Viram , they only show crying and more crying .Maybe you are right , another seperation track is on the cards....
I think my prediction can bewrong because savita has a lot of gold at home .She would rather sell a gold  piece than have Archana live in the house as Sachu and herself ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanviramLuvSSever

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

I wud advocate a track where Manohar snaps and stands like a SUPERMAN and yells BAS !!!! and drives all his married daughters away while SULO cowers in a corner , asks Manju and Vinod to shift to their FLAT saying DOOSRI JAGAH HAI NA  PHIR IDHAR KYU TIKE HO  and then sits on an easy chair with both his feet on a foot stool  and opens his newspaper so he can read it in peace , tossing an asthma pump towards the cowering Sulo in the corner without even looking at her .Big smile

That would be oh-so-awesome!!!ClapClapBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Both Jay and Dharmu should be back and keep the Karanjkars on their toes. Alone, they were still too much for the K's (including ARMAN here), and together, they were awesome. Always have had a soft spot for these two. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed That last scene you said, I would watch that episode if it ever actually aired. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Both Jay and Dharmu should be back and keep the Karanjkars on their toes. Alone, they were still too much for the K's (including ARMAN here), and together, they were awesome. Always have had a soft spot for these two. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed That last scene you said, I would watch that episode if it ever actually aired. Wink

Yes the cunning duo kept all of them on their toes. And there was never a dull moment with them around. I am sure on popular demand at least Batats will be brought back.Jay I am not sure. I still feel he had started loving Archana even though he wanted revenge initially. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSever

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

So NOW we know who kept voting for Dharmesh on STOD   ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanDabulls23

Go to top