Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Corner #15** (Page 125)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502


thats the prb and our bad luck...whenever we have those beautiful scenes na...he wont stay...but for all these he would somehow be in the room...LOL have to chase him out...LOL
i remember u telling ur dad is like Alok....even my dad too...LOLLOL

ROFL exactly!  at each romantic scene, he has to be present...  i soo wanted him to come to me at alok scenes, especially when the family makes fun of him for being kanjoos...but he never does. Cry

we tease our dad like that too.  LOL

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I can tell u Fefi but u have to wait for itLOL
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502


arey yar...u asking me...i have never played holi in my life...CryCry iam a south indian...and its not a festival here...Cry

oh really?  is it not religious?  are you hindu (if you don't mind)?  
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I can tell u Fefi but u have to wait for itLOL

how long bholu?  i have to go in 4 mins exactly [i HOPE] LOL

i've been wanting to get up since 10:30 and now it's almost 12. LOL
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I can tell u Fefi but u have to wait for itLOL

how long bholu?  i have to go in 4 mins exactly [i HOPE] LOL

i've been wanting to get up since 10:30 and now it's almost 12. LOL

wait for 10 min........my family is staring meLOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by Shwets1502


thats the prb and our bad luck...whenever we have those beautiful scenes na...he wont stay...but for all these he would somehow be in the room...LOL have to chase him out...LOL
i remember u telling ur dad is like Alok....even my dad too...LOLLOL

ROFL exactly!  at each romantic scene, he has to be present...  i soo wanted him to come to me at alok scenes, especially when the family makes fun of him for being kanjoos...but he never does. Cry

we tease our dad like that too.  LOL

i made him sit once and showed him the scene when Alok tells they will go to picnic to India Gate and they will pack food and go....my dad started laughing...he exactly says tat....Alok is the perfect father yar....he has all those qualities...love his character....Big smile
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by Shwets1502


arey yar...u asking me...i have never played holi in my life...CryCry iam a south indian...and its not a festival here...Cry

oh really?  is it not religious?  are you hindu (if you don't mind)?  

ya iam a hindu....but holi is not for south indians i guess...no one plays here...Cry i want to play holi soo muchCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@rubal...why are they staring...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-^-SGP:HelpDesk & Suggestions Corner-^-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: -Ami-   Replies: 812   Views: 67354

-Ami- 812 67354 07 September 2012 at 7:00am by nature2
--^-- SuShaan's O.M.G. Corner/Thread --^-- (25/28)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 49   Views: 7719

.StarryPhoenix 49 7719 28 October 2010 at 10:41am by YusBee
Suhana's corner-changing for better-article

Author: janki-enonymous   Replies: 1   Views: 3576

janki-enonymous 1 3576 25 August 2010 at 2:35am by sanw
Suhanas corner: The mystery continues

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 1134

Armu4eva 0 1134 23 July 2010 at 9:26am by Armu4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index