**SGP Bak Bak Corner #15** - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Feefi

🀣 watching with dad OMG... i'm glad he left.  i just pause the video whenever he comes and if it pauses on a weird scene...OMG...πŸ˜† and he looks and turns around and goes. πŸ˜†

thats the prb and our bad luck...whenever we have those beautiful scenes na...he wont stay...but for all these he would somehow be in the room...πŸ˜† have to chase him out...πŸ˜†
i remember u telling ur dad is like Alok....even my dad too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 1tarun

<font color="#ff0000">oh................ma..................GF.......................SEE...........U............MISSED...</font>
<font color="#ff0000">....U............TOO.................πŸ˜†</font>
have a happy holi

bye tarun! have a good day! πŸ˜ƒ

@shweetu...  can you explain what holi exactly is?  i know colors are thrown but any significance?  i always wondered and was lazy to google it. πŸ˜‰

arey yar...u asking me...i have never played holi in my life...😭😭 iam a south indian...and its not a festival here...😭
bye tejas...see u soon..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Shwets1502

thats the prb and our bad luck...whenever we have those beautiful scenes na...he wont stay...but for all these he would somehow be in the room...πŸ˜† have to chase him out...πŸ˜†
i remember u telling ur dad is like Alok....even my dad too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 exactly!  at each romantic scene, he has to be present...  i soo wanted him to come to me at alok scenes, especially when the family makes fun of him for being kanjoos...but he never does. πŸ˜­

we tease our dad like that too.  πŸ˜†
I can tell u Fefi but u have to wait for itπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

arey yar...u asking me...i have never played holi in my life...😭😭 iam a south indian...and its not a festival here...😭

oh really?  is it not religious?  are you hindu (if you don't mind)?  
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I can tell u Fefi but u have to wait for itπŸ˜†

how long bholu?  i have to go in 4 mins exactly [i HOPE] πŸ˜†

i've been wanting to get up since 10:30 and now it's almost 12. πŸ˜†

how long bholu?  i have to go in 4 mins exactly [i HOPE] πŸ˜†

i've been wanting to get up since 10:30 and now it's almost 12. πŸ˜†

wait for 10 min........my family is staring meπŸ˜†

🀣 exactly!  at each romantic scene, he has to be present...  i soo wanted him to come to me at alok scenes, especially when the family makes fun of him for being kanjoos...but he never does. πŸ˜­

we tease our dad like that too.  πŸ˜†

i made him sit once and showed him the scene when Alok tells they will go to picnic to India Gate and they will pack food and go....my dad started laughing...he exactly says tat....Alok is the perfect father yar....he has all those qualities...love his character....πŸ˜ƒ