Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Feefi

🤣 🤣 🤣 

you are funny!  i know how intelligent you are...i've seen it 🤣 

How D U know???........Main Kahan Apna Hunr Dikhya hai??😆
Feefi thumbnail
kuch cheezon ko dikhane ki zaroorat nahin hoti.  😆  chalo ye joke prho: it's long but i thought it was 🤣  
Little Johnny's next door neighbour had a baby. Unfortunately, the little baby was born with no ears. When they arrived home from the hospital, the parents invited Little Johnny's family to come over and see their new baby. 

Little Johnny's parents were very afraid their son would have a wise crack to say about the baby. So, Little Johnny's dad had a long talk with Little Johnny before going to the neighbours. He said, "Now, son...that poor baby was born without any ears. I want you to be on your best behaviour and not say one word about his ears, or I'm really going to spank your butt when we get back home." I promise not to mention his 
ears at all," said Little Johnny. 

At the neighbour's home, Little Johnny leaned over the crib and touched the baby's hand. He looked at it's mother and said, "Oh, what a beautiful little baby!" The mother, who had braced herself for Johnny's comment, was pleasantly surprised and said, "Thank you very much, Little Johnny." He then said," This baby has perfect little hands and perfect little feet. 

Why, just look at his pretty little eyes! Did his doctor say he can see good? The mother a bit bewildered, hesitantly replies "Why, yes... his doctor said he has 20/20 vision, why do you ask?"

Little Johnny said, "Well, it's a good thing, cause he'd be screwed if he needed to wear glasses" 

credit to the jokes forum. 😆
GurpreetD thumbnail
🤣🤣 🤣 wat was so Funny about joke???😔 😆
Feefi thumbnail
what are you talking about bholu?? 😆

little johnny is just like you, very intelligent. 🤣
Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

what are you talking about bholu?? 😆

little johnny is just like you, very intelligent. 🤣

aRa Tell me about joke I didnt get it😆
Feefi thumbnail
you didn't get it??  

tell me seriously!! 😆
GurpreetD thumbnail
Ya Seriously 😆.....I m Not Good In english 🤓
Feefi thumbnail
ok so johnny's parents go to meet their neighbors whose baby is born without ears.  so johnny's parents don't want him to make fun of the baby. so they tell him not to say anything. 

so they go to the neighbor's house.  he behaves.  and asks the mother of the baby if the child can see properly. mother says yes.  johnny says, that's good because if he needed glasses, he would be screwed [cuz you need your ears for your glasses] 

🤣 smjhe? 

[im really bad at explaining]😆
Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago