Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS - March 18, 2011

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

My Scattered Thoughts - March 18, 2011

VIREN

Today was very important day for Viren'.. We see that he is still sleeping on the sofa and we all can come up with different theories as to why he is not sleeping but I just think this is one form of repentance'He doesn't even realize that his eyes are tearing'one drop of tears finally gave way and spill out'. this is another form of repentance' He is unable to sleep and that is one more form of repentance'.His tears cleared the diorite form his soul and that is what i wanted or we all needed to see' Viren is just a mere human being'he might be a jet sod, full of attitude and what not but at the end he is also a mere human being who has done grave mistakes and who is undergoing the punishment'. He is searching for answers'.He knows that all his answers lay with her

NIVI

Nivi is also broken and more than broken she is in despair'.She has kept all her feelings suppressed'although she said all she had too about their marriage being fake and no foundation of love'.she didn't declare her love for Viren and until then she will not have any peace'.  When she asks Dadi to look into her eyes and see if she is having any fear' I understood what Dadi saw in them' Nivi doesn't fear anything as she has lost everything!! You are scared to lose something only if you have something valuable' I am sure of one thing she will not aspire for anythgin nor will it be easy for Viren to bring her back'.As she said'her heart has taken so much of hurt, so nothing can effect her' She has become numb'She had once told vireo"I asked for the moon but I got darkness" and it remains to be seen how viren's love can bring back the chand to its full glory....

They say after a long night there is always sunshine'.It remains to be seen as to how the darkness around these two loved one will stay and how the ray of sunshine is going to brighten their lives'.

DADI 

All elders want to help their younger ones like how chanchal thinks that she is helping viren by keeping Nivi away, BS is thinking by leaving Viren to make decisions he is helping him. Dadi saw Nivi in thoughts and didn't even come inside the room, just turned about'.She wanted to give some space to Nivi and let her sort ther feelings through' Even when Nivi asked of Dadi had something to say'she says no first because Dadi knew that Nivi needs time and her heart needs mending'. But she gives Nivi her support and said that she will be there with Nivi until she dies'. Hats off to naintaraji'.she is an amazing actor and most importantly she is an amazing person as well'

She indirectly gave what Nivi wanted a shoulder to lean on and that is all that Nivi needed then' But Dadi also knews what Nivi also needs'.She needs Viren and that is what she saw in Nivi's house otherwise she would never have gone to Sood pariwar to make amends' All I want to say is today the star of the show was NT dadi and I wish we all had someone in our lives who could see our souls... I just have fallen in love with the dailogue " Itni badi nahi hui hein apne dard hamse chipa sake"

Open for comments!!!

Edited by mittusingh - 18 March 2011 at 8:54pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009binataadharRani2011daffodils06vids08starz4megmann2010VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainshivani003ashred12Mehek25Peace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Wow Mythri loved your scattered thoughts very beautiful now after what Viren did he lost his power to speak. He is unable to say even single word as he know he was wrong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghRani2011starz4meFrozenRain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Mythri amazing thoughts, I loved scene where Nivren were missing each other. You are right that you don't fear anything when you have lost everything and don't have anything more to lose. I hope one day Nivi gets the happiness she deserve. Well the scene I love most in today's episode was NT dadi and Nivi scene, it was very touching.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011mittusinghstarz4meFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
good analysis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghFrozenRain

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Nice post Mythri. I agree with whatever you've written. I too loved NT dadi-Nivi scene, the dialogues were very good.
I liked today's episode very much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Mythri..loved ur thoughts.....i loved the scene where nivren missing each other......this is the scene make me to feel happy after so many days.....this is a scene stopped my way to a silent reader once again.....and viren still sleeping on his couch..this sofa plays an important role in nivren's life...firstly viren sleeping on that couch..after his accident nivi sleeping on that..but when nivi left from there he again came back to his sofa....i think he want to feel the presence of nivi..that sofa has still has her scent within it.....and mythri i loved these words in ur analysis...You are scared to lose something only if you have something valuable.....awesome post..just loved it...!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghstarz4me

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear...u said it all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Lovely thoughts Mythri.

Nivi has become soo numb it will take serious effort from Viren to make her alive again.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index