continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazedfan19

crazedfan19 Senior Member
crazedfan19
crazedfan19

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, 
sry for the later update, I have been super busy with school and work. So without further adieu, here is the next part 

Part 9: 
recap:

Maan was speechless... how could someone look so stunning? GEET! you will kill me today! Geet blushed and hugged him.. 
M: uh uh uh.. you are not hiding within me.. Embarrassed he held her chin and kissed her eyes and almost kissed her lips when she said.. 
"love me like you have never loved me before MAAN! .. Embarrassed be the devil that you are Embarrassed

Maan lost all his composure when Geet uttered those words, after all how could he not listen to his soniyo! He pinned her to the wall and kissed her senseless. Her lips were like a drug to him, driving him to ecstasy, they were like a fountain of water for starved nomad. He was thirsty to drink in her love, in his passion, to make her his till his last breath. Geet loved when he kissed her with such passion and assertiveness. She matched his eagerness with the same fervor. 
    they both stopped for a second to breath when Maan pulled Geet's hair and she moaned in pleasure, her head was arched backwards and she felt  gentle yet aggressive kisses on her neck and collarbone. Maan kissed her neck, collarbone, her cute jawline and slowly came back to her cheeks. He looked at her with yearning eyes. Geet had her eyes closed and opened them when she felt Maan was staring at her with outmost love. She couldnt take his gaze anymore and kissed him all over his face while repeating 'I love you" with every gentle kiss. Maan was heavily aroused with her sensual torture on his face but her hands on his bare back and chiseled chest was wreaking havoc everywhere else on his body. Her nails were scratching his bare body sending tremors through his sensitive areas. He lost all control when she kissed him close to his lips and started traveling down to his adam's apple and scooped her up and laid her on the bed. He hovered on top of her and kissed her collarbone, bit her shoulder, neck, and everywhere his lips could find skin. "maaan" moaned geet with the immense pleasurable pain she was going through as even his bites heightened her arousal. 
'MAAAN" please stop teasing me, she moaned as she clenched the sheets. She pulled his hair and brought him close to her face. "Maan", love me like you have love before. I want you now, she whispered in his ears while breathing heavily. Embarrassed

That was it, they were both bare in no time and Maan entered her aggressively. Their bodies were dancing on the rhythm of love, like two souls meeting after a long sabbatical. 
"Jaan, your are beautiful" murmered Maan in the curve of Geet's neck. She was heaving heavily and clutching his back, as if holding onto her life-her Maan.  He kissed her everywhere he bit her earlier. ahhh MAAN! ohh I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Embarrassed

Maan paused, frozen for a moment against the mocking sky above her then moaned in an ecstasy of whimsy love and moved with her ' I LOVE YOU TOO SONIYOEmbarrassed'

Hanging onto her dear life and thrilled by the ride, she arched her back, shuddering against the heat of his body, the night-wind's touch felt cool and electric on their bare flesh. Trembling and moaning, she melted against the bed. Her legs were wrapped around his body like an accordion creating magical sensations on his bare back. She let her head roll to the side and languidly opened her eyes, she noticed the shopping bags on the side. 

"what is in those bags Maan? I bought you some things when we in the mall, But Ma... can we focus on what we are engaged in right now?Embarrassed.LOL. sorry Jaan..replied Geet as she kissed his chiseled chest, she whispered, you are in such a hurry Maan Embarrassed. He smirked against her lips and teased her by brushing his firm lips against her soft rosy ones. Geet was teased enough so she bit his shoulder and neck while he moaned in pleasure. Both panted after reaching the epitome of pleasing each other and slept in each other's arms content and thoroughly rewarded by loving each other. 

Geet's back was facing maan while was engulfed in his protective arms, both were smiling while dreaming about their life together. 

Next morning, Maan woke up first to see his life cuddled into him. he smiled and kissed her luscious lips and went to freshen up. He came back within a couple of minutes and laid next to her wearing only cargo shorts and his bare chiseled chest. Geet woke up from a blissful dream to find her sexy soniyo sleeping next to her with a lopsided grin on his face. 
g: he is not sleeping. I know he is teasing me with his enchanting cologne and sexy smile Embarrassed ill show him. She woke up, wore Maan's white shirt and went to freshen up and came back to lie down next to him again. 
Maan came close to her and cuddled against her, he put his legs on her and kissed her cheeks Embarrassed
Geet who was half asleep whispered. Maan, you are so shameless, you teased me, mujhe tang kiya, and didnt let me sleep at all last night, and you have started again? let me sleep! 
Maan: waise madam, I was not the one who teased you, you wanna see all the bitemarks that you left on my hot body, he whispered with a wicked smile by her ear. 

She woke up and sat on the bed and clutched on to the sheets and looked at him wideeyed LOL "lets not talk about bitemarks Mr. DUsht Danav! you really are a monster, Look at all these love Bites! she opened the top two buttons and showed him her next and collarbone which showed scattered marks of his intense longing for her. 

Maan smirked and grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him and whispered by her lips, Jaan you really tempting me to kiss all of them and then you know what happens next Wink saying so, he pushed her towards the bed and kissed her aggresively! Embarrassed

'MAAN chodo mujhe ( maan leave me!).. I am so upset, I was gonna wear a sexy dress today but I can;t all thanks to you DANAV! 

YOu are right geet! I was gonna wear these shorts with a vest only and go sighseeing and then tonight wear the same when we leave for italy but then girls will see how my wife tortures me! 

I am going to kill you if women look at you!! LOL Soniyo! you belong to me! 
I am always yours geet! and you will be mine forever! they hugged! 
lets go and see who else was tortured by their wives geet! 

MAAN! 

last part coming soon! 

CryCry
not many people are commenting! AISHA is really sad and upset! I wont write after this os is finished as I feel like no one likes my updates...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_zaishamaansinehamarvee-khanmons_mbcue1am_sweet_parim-g19BluntlySpeaking-eiya-dh_ritiAshleyAngelenaninavi9staroneserialscrazy_swetaunknown.angelic_cuteAsh1991shalini01RaDMG25dreamyritzy09hopehotrsroopaliDownhillkhwaishfan

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hi Aisha...thanks 4 da pn n hawt update! Wow...I am first 2 comment! Nyways was thinking abt this OS n u updated! Loved the update - was passionate n intense! These two cannot get enuf of each other lol! Update soon...so sad that the next update is the last update! Can we have an epilogue???Wink Btw well written...!!! Also thanks 4 da link n easy access to the update Clap. Appreciate it! Star

Edited by khwaishfan - 04 July 2011 at 6:23am

crazedfan19

dh_riti Goldie
dh_riti
dh_riti

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
omg am the first one. lovely update. sad abt it going to be over.
ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

crazedfan19

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i hate u for this dearAngryAngryAngry ye bhi koi jagah hai rukhne ka

very bad first of all u give so late updates aur usme bhi galat jagah aakar rukh jaati ho

Aisha dear this is not Fair

agle time u have to promise me k update bada hoga aur galat jagah rukhega bhi nahi

well ur update was hot and romantic

waiting for moreWink

thanks 4 pm and next time also do pm me

Love -Piya

crazedfan19

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
wow it was HOTTT

crazedfan19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index