India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS-Soniyo (Page 10)

crazedfan19 Senior Member
crazedfan19
crazedfan19

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
LOLConfusedSO, in the midst of all the confusion and me figuring out how to send pms and such, I might have send out a previous update to some of you, I am truly sorry for that, Confused I hope you all forgive me. To make up for it, here is a long update but before that! 
I want reallyyy long comments!! also If you could point out where I can improve, I would be really happy! and what scenes you guys would like would also help me write better! 
Without further adieu, 

Part 7: 

aaj ki raaat, hona hai kyaaa, pana hai kyaaa, khonnnaa hai kyaaa ( from Don) sang Maan while working on his laptop around 11 at night just as Geet entered. She knew her sexy soniyo would not leave her tonight, he wanted to "Prepare" for their honeymoon, almost like trial and error or so he said when he texted her right after dinner. She walked past him and went to change in the bathroom. 
Geet as always thinking out loud but didnt know that Maan and peeped toed right by the bathroom so he could hear her. 
G: pointing up, Babaji! Prepare? who quote on quote Prepares for their honeymoon, madhumas nahin koi jung ka maidan hai jahan sargeant maan singh khurana, shorya dikhane ja rahe hain, aaj to main gayi!! hmph! Babaji, bacha lena, She folded her hands, and changed into her black short shorts with a peach colored laced cami

She tied her wavy hair into a loose pony, and stepped out of the bathroom and almost colided into Maan who changed into hi black trousers and black vest. Their skin touched and sparkles could be seen and Mahi played in the background, Maan's eyes were full of desire and a glint of mischief while Geet was ready to give him her everything as if she hadnt already done that. 
M: Jaan.. he said huskily as he kissed her soulful eyes, main apse bohot mohabbat karta hoon, is nigahon mein apne liye itni chah dekh kar, mujhe lagta hai ki mein hamesha ke liye apne aap ko in mein kaid kar loon.. he concluded as he kissed her cute nose, her beetred cheeks, and moved towards her full lips..
G: oye Soniyo, uski zaroorat nahi padegi kyunki in ankhon mein hamesha wahi pyar rahega, woh bhi sirf mere Sexy se soniyo ke liye and with that she lessened the gap between her quivering lips and his anticipated ones. Their kiss turned passionate and almost violent, Maan wanted to make sure that Geet was his while Geet asserted her love by reciprocating with equal fervor. They stopped as both were breathless. 
Maan grabbed geet and threw her on their massive bed, she landed on her back with Maan on top of her kissing her collarbone, her bare smooth shoulder, and her long swan like neck.
G: kya baat hai Mr. Khurana, aaj aap wadde willld ho rahe ho? Embarrassed
M: Kyaa karein? meri Jaan mujhe hamesha uksati hai, aur waise bhi hamare Europe trip pe tum poora din Pinky aur Annie ke saath shopping karogi aur rat mein mujhse chipak kar, mujhe seduce karte hue so jaogi to mein abhi hi apni manokamnayein poori kar raha hoon Wink he said he began sliding off her cami. 
G: maine socha to nahi tha but shopping... not a bad idea as she helped him take his vest off and then she took his pants off, while he took of her shorts. Geet smiled and blushed at his rushed antics. 
G: Maan, please dont bite me, use chupana bohot mushkil ho raha hai har din, she complained innocently as she looked up to see him smirk. 
M: I havent thought about that but BAD idea reminding me Jaan, before she could complain, he bit her collarbone, her neck, her womenly assests, and her plump lips. He could hear her moaning his name in her husky whispering voice. M: Jaan, my name never sounded sexier than it does night now. Geet blushed and bit his neck as he entered in a thrush. 
G: ohhh Maan, I love you so much, she moaned silently giving him immense pleasure Wink  she scratched his back and curled her toes as he went in deeper and deeper almost touching the soul and her essence of being. 
M: Jaan, I love you more...with that he kissed her lips as if claiming her his for eternity as they almost screamed Embarrassed in pleasure. 
They both wanted to give pleasure to each other and thus were rewarded multiple times that night. they fell asleep with Geet lying on Maan's chest and Maan's hand tightly holding onto his Soniyo. 

Next morning, Geet woke up early to pack and get ready for europe as they had to leave that evening. As she wrapped the bedspread around her, Maan pulled her back, she knew he would not let her go, so she stayed there for another half hour admiring her husband's stunning face which slowly formed a smirk. 
G: Maan, I know you are awake, let me go, I have a lot to do! 
M: hmmm, I want a kiss first, he sleepily replied as he caressed her messed up hair
G: Maan, she started huskily, you are such a great lover Embarrassed and you are hot and I am in loove with you...she said the last part slowly while giving him a kiss... Maan, I have also planned a surprise for you, so if you please let me go, Ill show it to you later.  
Maan slowly let her go and then hugged a pillow. Geet got ready and packed everything required for their europe trip, while maan got ready to have the time of his life Embarrassed with the love of his life! 

M: Geet jaldi karo, kitni der hai tum ladkiyon ko? 
Adi: Pata nahin, kya karti hain yeh log itni der tak? 
Arjun: inhe na, kal ka time dena chahiye tha tabhi aaj tayyar hoti time pe. they highfived each other with that comment Wink

G: Hold your horses boys, here we come! 
M: Finally! Plane maine ...Maan Turned around and even forgot to finish his sentence. Adi and Arjun also turned around. 

with her wavy hair down. 

G: Mr. Khurana, aap kuch keh rahe the? 
M: whispering closely in her ear. jaaann...he said dreamily he couldnt finish what exactly was in his mind. 
Same was the case with Adi and Arjun.  
M: came to his senses. Geet yeh tumne kya pehna hai, tum jaanti ho na, ki mujhe achcha nahin lagta ki tumhe koi bhi dekhe mere alawa aur ab to airport mein aur bhi log tumhe dekhenge. You know how possessive I am, He said, realized what he said. in his head he thought, Geet ab meri band bajaygi, woh samjegi ki woh meri equal nahin hain. Great going Maan singh Khurana, as he turned to face Geet again, He saw Annie, Pinky and Dadi with the same look as Geet. Boy was his Soniyo angry! 
G: now you wait Maan singh Khurana! I will show you who I will force to look at him, so you want me to be all sati savitri in the house and a vixen in your room but I cant be modern just so people dont look at me? you wait MAAN SINGH KHURANA
Pinky: and you too Adi SIR! 
ANNIE: You also got the hint MR. Rathod

saying this the girls left in a huff! 
Dadi stood there waving her gingers..with a look on her face that said..you did it now boys...Wink
boys walked towards their respective cars, sacred to go in when suddenly a red convertible zoomed past them with their wives in it. Maan had just bought a red convertible for Geet as a wedding gift which came in handy now. 
G: Catch me if you can, Mr.Khurana cuz I am officially single for this girls month out trip
P and A: so are we said pinky and Annie! 

Boys: oh oh! kya se kya ho gayaa... bewajah tere pyar mein...LOL

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment!! and press the like button!! 

...Aisha..

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608maansinehabhakbhartifancue1BluntlySpeakingam_sweet_parizunaiba5charlie1950m-g19unknown.crazy_swetamayaparismallvilleritzy09shalini01RaDMG25lehrRageOfAnAngel.hayaat.

smallville IF-Rockerz
smallville
smallville

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!!
That's hilarious single girls trip :)
Though I feel geet won't be able to stay away from maan for long ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazedfan19

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

crazedfan19

zunaiba5 Goldie
zunaiba5
zunaiba5

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Maan being possessive I like that ...
Awsome Post 

I am very very very exicited n looking forward to read the next part..
Smile
Update soon

crazedfan19

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
awesome work. plzzz continue n pm me.

crazedfan19

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
grt update!!

crazedfan19

maneet-56 IF-Rockerz
maneet-56
maneet-56

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
great

crazedfan19

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
lovely lovely updates, update again soon. and thanks for the PM.oh and i dont know if  asked already but please in your next update can you translate the hindi parts? i dont speak hindi.thanks.

crazedfan19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index