Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Jay and Shefali- A prediction (Page 3)

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I want Jay to hook up with Rashi

He, Raj, Romit and Arjun will drive Arohi and Kumud crazy in Singhania house with their anticsLOL

Arjun will get a partner to help him in Singhania house

Jay and Raj are anyway great love doctors they will help Arjuhi to come together

Jay can help Romit also with Simmi affair

Rashi will get a great life partner

Raj will get a great dad

Edited by myviewprem - 19 March 2011 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zach

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
thinking of it....jay and shefali will definitely make a good couple :Smile
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

lol if the creatives read this....please hook the two characters up....plus Shefali deserves to have more scenes...she is awesome. Plus, it will be cute cuz Arohi and Arjun's best friends will be married and vice versa....rather see this storyline over Romit-Sanchit-Simi....which I actually forward since I watch online Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.cekdoteenchar

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I prefer jay .. dhondu is erhhhh
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
i dislike dhondu too
yh jay and shefali would be great
sehfali deserves a lve track too and want her back
22nisha.c Groupbie
22nisha.c
22nisha.c

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Nice thought. 
Jay and Shafali could team up. They would really make a cute couple.
the second cutest and best to Arjun and Arohi.
princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

I think Jay and Shefali should be the next couple in KMH....I hope this happens::

Dhondhu and Archie run off and get married (they are annoying...so get out of the show)
Jay is heartbroken
Arjun will be there for his friend
Shefali finding it hard to find the true one will call into Love Doctor show for advice
Shefali not knowing Jay is Love Doctor will meet him through Arjun and Arohi
Shefali and Jay will have more run-ins and will go for coffee
Arohi feeling bad about teaming up with Dhoondhu to break Jay's heart...will see them together and will try to set them up with Arjun's help
So the problem for Arjun and Arohi will be convincing Jay to go out with Shefali....
Jay will promise to date Shefali ....but will tag up with her in secret and plan ways to get their best friends together...so Jay and Shefali will create fake problems or double date so Arjun and Arohi will spend time together and have romantic moments
Shefali will get to know Jay as Love Doctor and will instantly fall in love cuz he is the guru of love
In the end Jay and Shefali will actually date and fall in love :)

Just a thought....anyone got another take on them or comments

Couldnt agree with you more! Jay ans Shefali would make a cute couple. I will feel sorry for Jay if Archana goes with Dhondz and Jay would be so heart broken! He helped Arjuhi so I think Arjuhi should help him- thats if...only if Archie goes with Dhondz....but it could soon change!
A2Z_84 Senior Member
A2Z_84
A2Z_84

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

I think Jay and Shefali should be the next couple in KMH....I hope this happens::

Dhondhu and Archie run off and get married (they are annoying...so get out of the show)
Jay is heartbroken
Arjun will be there for his friend
Shefali finding it hard to find the true one will call into Love Doctor show for advice
Shefali not knowing Jay is Love Doctor will meet him through Arjun and Arohi
Shefali and Jay will have more run-ins and will go for coffee
Arohi feeling bad about teaming up with Dhoondhu to break Jay's heart...will see them together and will try to set them up with Arjun's help
So the problem for Arjun and Arohi will be convincing Jay to go out with Shefali....
Jay will promise to date Shefali ....but will tag up with her in secret and plan ways to get their best friends together...so Jay and Shefali will create fake problems or double date so Arjun and Arohi will spend time together and have romantic moments
Shefali will get to know Jay as Love Doctor and will instantly fall in love cuz he is the guru of love
In the end Jay and Shefali will actually date and fall in love :)

Just a thought....anyone got another take on them or comments

I would love to see this track i think it will bring some fun into the serial and it will bring Arjun and Arohi closer as well

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index