Posted: 13 years ago

KMH2 scores a century

• March 19, 2011 
  • By Adelaide Travasso 
  • DC
KMH2 scores a century

Imagine TV's 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2' completed 100 episodes on March 15. The show came back due to public demand, and is today acknowledged for its refreshing storyline.

It also gave the television industry a much-loved jodi: Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra. The unit had a big bash to celebrate the occasion. Karan Kundra said, "I am really very happy that our show has completed 100 episodes. The love we got and the response from the viewers has been incredible."

Kritika Kamra added, "I am very happy we've completed 100 episodes. I really can't believe that we have reached this milestone so soon!"

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/kmh2-scores-century-130

thnks congrtssssssssssssssssssss
awww....super love it...it was on dc??which day...shit how did i miss that
thanks for it....

Ari it's dated 19th March..........
ok...i guess its on the net only then...or maybe would be in todays edition...will have a look....m always searchin for them everywhere...
kmh deserves to cmplete more n moe episodes
thanks for sharing :)) but how come its same as the TB article? :S
Thanks for sharing.

Congrats to KMH2 team.

Nice article.
yeyyyyyyy i found it in the paper....i have cut that part of it and saved as a memory of 100th epi....idiots why did they put kmh1 pic beside it...they should have used sme pic frm kmh2
Originally posted by Pranii

thanks for sharing :)) but how come its same as the TB article? :S

😕