The PTB Gang's Thread # 12! <3 - Page 86

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ramyaks

๐ŸฅฑMy system clock showed 10pm suddenly for one sec I thought TL started! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Aaaaw Capsie! ๐Ÿค—

Only 24 hours phir tu excited hojaana! ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by mishti_17

Pakistan ko underestimate na kar.. Aussies were unbeaten in the world cup since 1999, Pakistan beat them after 12 long years in the world cup.. Pakistan's win has given us faith that we can beat Aussies as well๐Ÿ˜Ž
Pakistan beated them in 1999 after that again now they only broke Aussies record by winning over them in 2011 ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ramyaks

๐ŸฅฑMy system clock showed 10pm suddenly for one sec I thought TL started! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
23 hrs 53 minutes to go๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Aaaaw Capsie! ๐Ÿค—

Only 24 hours phir tu excited hojaana! ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Besharmo, Im leaving now.. See u guys..๐Ÿค— Keep besharming...๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿคฃ
Kabse Kari Onu Ke Liye ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Okay, I'm in Onu land all over again. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

(well I was never out of Onu land.) ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mishti_17

Besharmo, Im leaving now.. See u guys..๐Ÿค— Keep besharming...๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿคฃ

Byeee Pinkyyy ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
hey what is meant by beshram thread?? you people crying for tl ending in edt and laughing here cant understand you people(hey i am not offensive just am asking my doubt)
Originally posted by adittifann

hey what is meant by beshram thread?? you people crying for tl ending in edt and laughing here cant understand you people(hey i am not offensive just am asking my doubt)
We are laughing and doing all the possible things here...But TL is ending that is yet a shock for us...as well as we cannot forget about it..Here we r happy...as the rules of the Gang says;....no depression bhara postt...so we have to be   jolly...!!And about the EDT...That is Episode discussion thread we have to discuss about the episodeee...and this is just About How gr8 Fanz r we of TaAnu...and How besharam r we..!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@AdittiFann How u understood..!! ๐Ÿ˜Š