Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

for mew if u read this

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I didn't know u got hurt about that competition, sorry :t I am hurt that I hurt you please forgive won't happen again dear, I didn't know the talk between us would leave to an argument I thought u will understand when I explained but,
Thanks sohaib for lettin me know
Mew once again I hold my ears and say sorry am sorry please forget everything, it happens unknowingly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she has gone. u may send her pm
-GayabCat- thumbnail
That's the problem I don't have ur on my friends list, and I'll do it tomoroow morning when I go on my netbook, on my blackberry just now, :D thanks sohaib tell her in adv anyway
shobi12500 thumbnail
i will try to bring her back . actually she is upset with me too for voted to ahem by the way what was the need of introducing this topic. u know this sns forum members will obviously votes for ahem.
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
I was thinking about that too, what was the point, the all must have knwn kabir so, jigar was there still no one voted, that was something I have done which was carelss mistake , I should have taken at least kabir name out, oh well it happened now, I can't delete it, the poll :(
What an bad huge mistake ave done
Did she vote for aehem to :( tell her am so sorry, actually she hurt by the poll competition so , I take the blame without thinking I put kabir name in,
Well that's life, it happens, sohaib try to understand my situation am still unwell, the flu killing me, am forgetting half of stuff it nt my fault is it that am unwell and forgetting what am doing.

Sorry once again
shobi12500 thumbnail
actually the problem is that she always login at night.. so u can send her the pm at night  or she may visit the then u can apologize for this
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago