Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Iam really hurt with Current BV Track (Page 3)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hey my first post on this forum while i was playing tourist here..

I think..the whole plot is moving towards the fact that childhood marriages don't last as the relations that grow in childhood are friendship and at best infatuation....for anandi and jagya..its defiantely that..they were freiends as kids and the fact that they were married of course lead to infatuation in their adolescence further accentuated by their separation at teenage which had its own 'Romeo juliet' quality for them...after consummation of marriage and then further separation this time by choice and need just burned that infatuation on Jagya's side while for anandi being a woman and still in the bounds of family it forged into a trap(maybe..for lack of other word). I feel that she still thinks of hims as friend first and lover second..thats not how love is....a husband is a lover first and friend second...even though i am not married..i would say 'Pyaar mein dosti hoona jaruri hai..par jaruri nahi Dosti matlab pyar ho!'

Now once all chips are down...(don't know when it will be)..but then probably we will see dadidsa supporting Jagya to bring gauri as his beendh saying my grandson has made a good choice afterall he is a doc and he needs educated wife...this might open anadi's eyes further making her leave home and pursue study and become Collector(thats the biggest post in Indian adminstration and i want to see her as collector in thsi village..nothing else will do)
In the mean time gradually even gauri-jagya will drift apart and have marital problems because of his two timing nature and of course dadisa..all in all its a family drama with lot of gharelu jhagde...but one thing is for sure...Anandi needs to berak free to grow up into a new person...somehow her groW*H was stunned by thsi wedding and responsibilty....and once she grows up...maybe she will fall in love with someone..and this time she will find love and friendship both..

hope i made sense...but if u guys are hating the depressing fact between jagya -gauri-anandi..i will suggest brace urself as torture to shuru hua hai!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudivmathruchira23Pirated_Funanu rulzpjyoPrinsesse.Suvi

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

wel well i also like gauri and jagya , i watch this serial sometimes but only 4 them

i dont find any other characters interestingSmile
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

I think..the whole plot is moving towards the fact that childhood marriages don't last as the relations that grow in childhood are friendship and at best infatuation....for anandi and jagya..its defiantely that..they were freiends as kids and the fact that they were married of course lead to infatuation in their adolescence further accentuated by their separation at teenage which had its own 'Romeo juliet' quality for them...after consummation of marriage and then further separation this time by choice and need just burned that infatuation on Jagya's side while for anandi being a woman and still in the bounds of family it forged into a trap(maybe..for lack of other word). I feel that she still thinks of hims as friend first and lover second..thats not how love is....a husband is a lover first and friend second...even though i am not married..i would say 'Pyaar mein dosti hoona jaruri hai..par jaruri nahi Dosti matlab pyar ho!'

Now once all chips are down...(don't know when it will be)..but then probably we will see dadidsa supporting Jagya to bring gauri as his beendh saying my grandson has made a good choice afterall he is a doc and he needs educated wife...this might open anadi's eyes further making her leave home and pursue study and become Collector(thats the biggest post in Indian adminstration and i want to see her as collector in thsi village..nothing else will do)
In the mean time gradually even gauri-jagya will drift apart and have marital problems because of his two timing nature and of course dadisa..all in all its a family drama with lot of gharelu jhagde...but one thing is for sure...Anandi needs to berak free to grow up into a new person...somehow her groW*H was stunned by thsi wedding and responsibilty....and once she grows up...maybe she will fall in love with someone..and this time she will find love and friendship both..

hope i made sense...but if u guys are hating the depressing fact between jagya -gauri-anandi..i will suggest brace urself as torture to shuru hua hai!

Couldnt agree more.....well put !! I am completely with you on this one....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

RashmiSandeep Newbie
RashmiSandeep
RashmiSandeep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I feel Gauri Charecter is Very very loud...   AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

nice twist, if it happens but there r a few problems..jagya-gauri childhood marriage stood null and void...it's debatable whether jagya-anandi marriage is legal or no LOL but jagya cannot make a choice b/w anandi and gauri acc. to his wish at that moment !  secondly, i think gauri will NEVER accept jagya as her husband n break all his ties with him when she knows that he was two timing her & he's the guy bec. of whom she faced so much humiliation..even if the childhood angle is absent, gauri has enuf reasons to shun off jagya..he lied to her point blank for 5 years, played with her emotions and cheated on his wife Dead which sensible girl wud want this guy as her husband? chalo if we imagine gauri does accept jagya n divorce anandi (coz anandi wud also not want to waste her life for this useless guy) , how will gauri adjust with dadi sa LOL that will be interesting Tongue a padhi likhi doctor beendni for dadi sa who will not cook 24X7 , no grandkids ..dadisa's tyranny will be finished ! wow ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Go to top