Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Iam really hurt with Current BV Track

RashmiSandeep Newbie
RashmiSandeep
RashmiSandeep

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys

Iam really hurt the way they are dragging the Track. I understand Gauri and Jagya situation being in new place ... more of all freedom of choice but that doesnt mean you can run away from your past.

Even if Gauri is Gudiya ( As per Todays post) and if she comes to know he is the same guy with whom she got married at younger age. I wish she should not accept as Anandi had helped her to encouraged for studies.

Please rewind your memory where Young Anandi Supports for her Studies.

i will see this one week... If they still insult Anandi and Drags Jagya and Gauri Love Story

I will tell all my family to ban watching as its Disgusting.

Balika Vadhu is not an Fiction Story  like Uttaran ... CV'S Should have sense in portraying some sensible issue than dragging like shit

Sorry guys if i was rude at them... Hope you all understand my helplessness in watching this serial

Thanks All

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sud_shrmabooks4evergiguservm_2009Shoma_rgattuRBO_Addictwoosterruchira23WanderbugMissesha

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
agree 

Edited by puredesi21 - 19 March 2011 at 1:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hey guys! 

There's no doubt Balika vadhu is the one show that constantly has your attention. However, I feel this time they failed because they did not follow up with the previous episode, when Anandi said she will continue her studies. It shows that Jagya has completed his degree at medical school while Anandi is still the same. She has not continued her studies & achieved anything, when actually in previous episode she announced that she will Study for herself. 

The audience empathizes most with Anandi's character, thus Its important to show her as Self respectable individual & who will stick to her words. May be they will make that change now....which is late & makes it uninteresting. 

Please Share you comment and Ideas for this topic :)

Edited by puredesi21 - 19 March 2011 at 1:15am

pjyo

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
One news confirmed dat after 4 yr leap jaggya will be doctor and she wud compelete her studies. We are also in wonder. In 4 yrs she was just standing on terrace. Don't loose hope may be in coming epis they will show that she has studied. Another jhatka for jaggya

ghotalaz

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
The CVs have disappointed us loyal viewers time and again ..Stern Smile We had such high hopes for our anandi but this girl just isn't ambitious at all..After her huge speech on 'continuing education for her own self'  my hopes had skyrocketed but now its crashlanded again Ouch.She is only worrying about making things right with jagya,no mention of her  continuing education(satisfied after 1st in rajasthan Ermm)  ,still teaching in that dilapidated school...
If she did get more educated then why is she acting like she can't pronounce simple words like 'doctor'-CV's should set her diction right atleast because she could say these words perfectly before leap now in an attempt to make her sound rural they are unnecessarily using 'daaktar' 'pffoone' and 'isschool'  .ShockedA girl smart enough to come 1st in rajasthan board will learn english just by watching news on TV  but the CV's want us believe otherwise ......

Edited by pjyo - 19 March 2011 at 3:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazPrinsesse.Suvi

misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
yes I do agree with you

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
We-ell..I like Gauri-Jagya..and I wanted Anandi to get a job..and separate from Jagya...but I guess that iss forum ke members mujhe jhoote chappal marenge lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudivmathruchira23WanderbugPirated_Funpjyo

shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
This show should have ended when the leap was taking place -- because we all loved the young Anandi and Jagdish.

Even after the leap, things seemed fine and most of us knew that a "third" person would get involved and create a triangle, but still, this is just ridiculous.

I mean, the injustice on Anandi is just amazing and moreover, Jagdish is getting a "free jail" card where he is enjoying his "love" with Gauri in town while having his wife suffer at home - from the taunts of rural society and Dadisa.

Just end the show - this is becoming like Kyunki, where the show reached its point and came back down, but instead of ending on a good note, it was dragged for no reason before it was forced to end. Same thing will happen to BV, as it is the flagship show for Colors.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserShoma_pjyoKyunkiImafansmartcPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top