Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by undisclosed

you guessed right....when i saw him sitting at the table i was shocked...how did he get to sit at the table???....
we all saw that... i was so mad.... he was taking advantage of the situation.... if Maan or Dadi were there he would have never come to the table..... but the moment he sees that Maan isnt home and dadi left he parks his royal self at the dinning table 😡

yeah...i still can't read hi enough to make a case...but today their was a glimps of his intentions when he was watching geet with the children and smiled fondly and hwen he turned down the very important meeting at KC Gurgaon...his aim is defenitley towards geet....but still no clue as to good aor bad...

same here... me lost too.... what the hell does he want.... what can he possibly get from Geet now.... the baby is gone he cant even claim that..... and NO he may NOT even dream of laying a FINGER on Geet again..... coz I will personally chop him up in tiny little pieces if he even thinks about Geet.

Originally posted by dtri

He truly is a fox!!! for now disguised in a........................ DOG 😆😆😆😆😆😆
yes he disguised himself as a wounded dog...😆 Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

we all saw that... i was so mad.... he was taking advantage of the situation.... if Maan or Dadi were there he would have never come to the table..... but the moment he sees that Maan isnt home and dadi left he parks his royal self at the dinning table 😡
yes...as the saying goes "when the cats away, the mice will play"... Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago

yeah...i still can't read hi enough to make a case...but today their was a glimps of his intentions when he was watching geet with the children and smiled fondly and hwen he turned down the very important meeting at KC Gurgaon...his aim is defenitley towards geet....but still no clue as to good aor bad...

Hmmmm.........that is the million dollar question!
   😆

Yep, Dev smiling kind of made me a little uneasy!!
    😲

Let's see where this storyline goes..........
      🤔
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

same here... me lost too.... what the hell does he want.... what can he possibly get from Geet now.... the baby is gone he cant even claim that..... and NO he may NOT even dream of laying a FINGER on Geet again..... coz I will personally chop him up in tiny little pieces if he even thinks about Geet.

just seeing him so close makes me feel disturbed...if he touches her i'll be in shock and then they will have to take me to the orphanage so that the kids can snap me out of it...😆
Originally posted by utopia88

Hmmmm.........that is the million dollar question!   😆
Yep, Dev smiling kind of made me a little uneasy!!    😲
Let's see where this storyline goes..........      🤔
oh yes...this khurana has my attention...i'm watching him like a hawk...😆

oh yes...this khurana has my attention...i'm watching him like a hawk...😆

lol Dev better have his guard up then!!
    😆
Originally posted by utopia88

lol Dev better have his guard up then!!    😆
oh yeah...his ears are twitching...😆

oh yeah...his ears are twitching...😆

If Dev doesn't watch his back..............he might meet an early demise!! lol   😆