Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Lights On Lights Off - Page 3

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@utopia88...like in the scene with the kids it reminded me of when she was playing X O with gurmeet during an sbs or sbb segment once...you just can't tell when she is acting or just being herself...that is a great quality in an actor...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

@utopia88...like in the scene with the kids it reminded me of when she was playing X O with gurmeet during an sbs or sbb segment once...you just can't tell when she is acting or just being herself...that is a great quality in an actor...

Ahhhh yes......I remember that GURTI clip!!

I wish that sbb/sbs would give us more GURTI clips!!  😍

Ever since GC got married, there have been less GURTI clip!!  😔

DD is like a child at heart.............she has such a warm and fun loving personality!! 👍🏼

Yep, DD is awesome on screen and off screen!!  👏

undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

Ahhhh yes......I remember that GURTI clip!!
I wish that sbb/sbs would give us more GURTI clips!!  😍
Ever since GC got married, there have been less GURTI clip!!  😔
DD is like a child at heart.............she has such a warm and fun loving personality!! 👍🏼
Yep, DD is awesome on screen and off screen!!  👏

oh yes i am craving to see them off screen too...drashti is very childlike...i guess thats why she was so convincing at the orphanage scene...some people are just not good with kids and even if they are acting you can tell they don't know how to be around them.. Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail

oh yes i am craving to see them off screen too...drashti is very childlike...i guess thats why she was so convincing at the orphanage scene...some people are just not good with kids and even if they are acting you can tell they don't know how to be around them..

SBB/SBS, please give us more GURTI!!!  😍  😆

DD fit right in with the kids and I think that's because of her friendly and fun loving perosnality!!   
👍🏼
undisclosed thumbnail

SBB/SBS, please give us more GURTI!!!  😍  😆
DD fit right in with the kids and I think that's because of her friendly and fun loving perosnality!!   
👍🏼

yeah was very good with the kids...i was thinking you should make one of your posts with the title:
SBB/SBS, please give us more GURTI!!! 
and keep bumping it up....😆
i think this request needs more visibility...👍🏼
utopia88 thumbnail

yeah was very good with the kids...i was thinking you should make one of your posts with the title:
SBB/SBS, please give us more GURTI!!! 
and keep bumping it up....😆
i think this request needs more visibility...👍🏼

It sure does!!  👍🏼

I would love to make a GURTI SBB/SBS thread but I'm afraid of backlash from the hardcore GC & his wife's fans!!
   😆

undisclosed thumbnail

It sure does!!  👍🏼
I would love to make a GURTI SBB/SBS thread but I'm afraid of backlash from the hardcore GC & his wife's fans!!
   😆

awwww....don't be afraid...just be a little more diplomatic in your approach and keep it strictly about drashti and gurmeet and how you love them onscreen and off...i find that a lot of the inspiration for the character comes from these little segments...like how maan wants everything sugar free...even his coffee...he used to take one sugar...but after the tt interview where gc talks about sugar free chocolate...maan also wants everything sugar free...see the real and the reel are interlaced...and geet's playfulness with the kids was just like drashti's playfulness... Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail

awwww....don't be afraid...just be a little more diplomatic in your approach and keep it strictly about drashti and gurmeet and how you love them onscreen and off...i find that a lot of the inspiration for the character comes from these little segments...like how maan wants everything sugar free...even his coffee...he used to take one sugar...but after the tt interview where gc talks about sugar free chocolate...maan also wants everything sugar free...see the real and the reel are interlaced...and geet's playfulness with the kids was just like drashti's playfulness...

Hmmmm.............I'll mull it over!!   👍🏼

It's a huge risk to take!! lol  😆

Yep, I've also noticed how their off screen personalities and their on screen personalities overlap!!

undisclosed thumbnail

Yep, I've also noticed how their off screen personalities and their on screen personalities overlap!!

[/QUOTE]
yeah think about it...😊 ...may the overlapping continue...😆 ...ok, i'm off to bed now..."thanks for running around the forum with me"...😆
utopia88 thumbnail

yeah think about it...😊 ...may the overlapping continue...😆 ...ok, i'm off to bed now..."thanks for running around the forum with me"...😆
[/QUOTE]

I will think about it!!  😆

No problem!!
  👍🏼