India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is Nivi is wrong.....??? (Page 2)

vm_2009 Groupbie
vm_2009
vm_2009

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Hmmm........So I as I mentioned previously, I am not a regular follower of this show but for the last couple of weeks I have been hooked Smile
And so, I probable did not understand Nivi's point of view. In US we run couple of weeks behind, with that and some youtube updates, I was able to catch on.
Now here is what I was able to grasp on to, and it is an open ended argument. I was watching the episode where Nivi's fast breaks and she says that may be Niviren are not meant to be together. Then I remembered Chanchals comments and Nivedita's reactions.
So here are my thoughts, Nivedita is not mad at Viren, she simply believes that they are not meant to be together. At first her decision was guided by the thought that Viren does not love her, and now she does not want to believe this anymore as she is hurt and as many other members before me have tried to explain that " doodh ka jala chaach bhi phoonk phoonk ke peeta hai". She still feels for Viren, and although Viren has realised that he loves her, it is now Nivedita who needs to realise that it is not just her wifely duties/concern that she has for Viren but somewhere, she has fallen for him too.
Also, Nivedita does not trust Viren very much either evident by the fact that she said "yeh tumse nahi hoga viren". Viren needs to earn back the respect and trust too. hmm...
I wish that Viren would say the same dialogue to Nivedita that she said to him for the temple scene, ki "dil ki baat manana, agar dil na kahe to mat aana, par agar dil kare to khudko rokna bhi mat"
All the characters have played their roles to the tee, and now that at least in my head I have justified Nivedita's leaving the house it makes me enjoy the show even more, looking fwd to the current track. 
Big smile

Edited by vm_2009 - 24 March 2011 at 5:41pm

Go to top