Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

This is to refer Miss Carisma..... (Page 7)

janki-enonymous Senior Member
janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Well topic starter,I think u have misunderstood carisma di,(hope u dont mind carishma diEmbarrassed)U must read her posts properly and understand it for finding out the 5 most important things in her posts,which r:-
  • truth
  • pure
  • clear
  • not bashable
  • unhurtful
U have got to have a heart for understanding posts of di.Newbies ofcoz wont understand her posts as they are new to the forum.I also weren't much regular to the forum but after reading her posts continuosly,I got the meaning of her superb posts.U cant point out a single thing outta her post.So my humble request not to bash her.
And for carisma di,Clapping Hands!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyacarisma2

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Congratulations Carisma! Kya baat hai! You have posts dedicated to you, you surely have come a long way, baby!Clap

(can't reach you thru PMsShocked)

Edited by Mili97 - 19 March 2011 at 2:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyaa_umacarisma2

Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
carisma u r toooooooooooo good! keep going ! thanx ! u rockkkkkkkkk we love u ! muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

luv_kriyacarisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Congratulations Carisma! Kya baat hai! You have posts dedicated to you, you surely have come a long way, baby!Clap

(can't reach you thru PMsShocked)
this forum has lost all it's charm along with the show............members repeatedly bashing other members and if member complain about such bashing upon them to mods no action is taken against such topic starters.........their theard is closed thats all........ConfusedOuchDead

luv_kriyacarisma2

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
carisma  Di ................... Dont take dis things seriously .... w all love uuuuu .... u r true Star of the forum......... ....... Dis 4uuuuuuuu ClapClapClap...
  love the way u make others happy ........

luv_kriyacarisma2

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

@topic starter.... yours is the most ridiculous post ever.....

If you have read any of carisma's post carefully (which I doubt), u will realise that she criticises both Pratigya and Krishna equally whenever they are at fault.... 

everyone on this forum has a right to their own opinion regarding the serial and its characters and everyone are free to post  their views in this forum....

SO, topic starter... u have NO right to bash someone for their point of view....  u can agree or disagree with the person's views but kindly refrain from bashing personally...AngryAngry

Regarding carisma's posts.... I personally find that her posts are extremely well-balanced and thought-provoking and funny and entertaining.... she is one of the most active members of this forum and among the best writers...ClapClapClapClapClap

In your present post I find that you are more interested in bashing carisma, instead of giving any real supporting statements for  the character Pratigya ....LOLLOLLOL  .... u have a nerve calliing others bashers.... if instead of giving any positive inputs, yr intention is to spoil the atmosphere of this forum... then u r most un-welcome...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyapiyarapiyaricarisma2

luv_kriya Goldie
luv_kriya
luv_kriya

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

@ arhaanpooja - budddyyy .... !!! its true we all hv da ryt to express ourselves , our opinions bt dere is a proper way of doing so dear .. if u hv any personal reasons to put this up wih then u need to sort it out personally nt PUBLICLY .....

as far as carisma di is concerned - she ROCKS BIG TYM .... no doubt abt dat .... if dere is sumthng u disagree with u need to comment n voice ur opinion on dat particular topic or her post nt opening a whole new thread n criticizing her lyk dis ... take this alll in gud spirit budddy ....
:-))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top