Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

This is to refer Miss Carisma..... (Page 6)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

Stupid person and their stupid thoughts........we all know sis you are the best ......Sis jaisa kay maine apni previous thread main kaha kay mods ko newbie ko filter karna chahiye............
Thanks a lot my dear....xxxxxx

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by dhakarn

hello, if u want to discuss about Pratigya do it in the general way................why pick up on one member ? if u want to defend P, like many members do, do it in an acceptable way, ie through fruitful discussions of Kriya and krishna , pratigya and MKAP...............not by picking on any member and insulting her...............all the forum members r adults (in a sense above 16) and they know their mind...........nobody's post could affect anybody's thinking capabilities and patterns............we r here to discuss MKAP bec we love it...................so pls don't discuss members here...............

@ carisma2-bedrin  :  what kind of foul language have u used in ur post? this is a public forum and pls refrain from using such cheep language and calling names...........
Thanks Dhakarn.......

Carisma2-bedrin... my neice.... Gosh I neva seen her getting this mad before... this Arhaanpooja has really ticked her off. SOS.

oh, so tell her not to use foul language here.....................being ur niece doesn't give her the right to violate the forum rules and bash characters/members in general...............advice her not to repeat this again..............she is spoiling the forum with such cheap posts..............
I don't think she done it as a right... it's just she's really close to me... she even joined the forum.. coz of my posts.... she don't come here regular....... send her a pm. she wont re - edit as per her.. the act done with a personal post attack is more offensive..... Coz she knows the amnt of time i spend here.. esp last week she was with me and i was on the forum till 7am....... trying to console upset viewers - and she was with me.. so ..... 

OMG carisma.............u r actually defending her usage of foul language at a member/character which is against the IF rules.............being elder to her its ur duty to stop her from doing such things.................just bec one member has written something to bash u doesn't mean that somebody else can stoop this low to defend u
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2-bedrin

[QUOTE=dhakarn]hello, if u want to discuss about Pratigya do it in the general way................why pick up on one member ? if u want to defend P, like many members do, do it in an acceptable way, ie through fruitful discussions of Kriya and krishna , pratigya and MKAP...............not by picking on any member and insulting her...............all the forum members r adults (in a sense above 16) and they know their mind...........nobody's post could affect anybody's thinking capabilities and patterns............we r here to discuss MKAP bec we love it...................so pls don't discuss members here...............

@ carisma2-bedrin : what kind of foul language have u used in ur post? this is a public forum and pls refrain from using such cheep language and calling names...........

[ the forum rules and bash characters/members in general...............advice her not to repeat this again..............she is spoiling the forum with such cheap posts..............

My dear
On a daily basis i refrain myself with the use of this kind of language
but masis are more important then a forum i do not participate in
But am sure everyone at some point or other uses language as this and a foul act canonly deserve such atitude back so please do not turn thos on my post s it was intended only at the tpic starter
Will advise kids do not use this language at home

dear, if u want to defend ur mazi do it in a cultured way..............if u can't do it pls refrain from posting here..............u can PM the person who has insulted ur mazi instead of violating IF rules and ruinig the forum
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

hello, if u want to discuss about Pratigya do it in the general way................why pick up on one member ? if u want to defend P, like many members do, do it in an acceptable way, ie through fruitful discussions of Kriya and krishna , pratigya and MKAP...............not by picking on any member and insulting her...............all the forum members r adults (in a sense above 16) and they know their mind...........nobody's post could affect anybody's thinking capabilities and patterns............we r here to discuss MKAP bec we love it...................so pls don't discuss members here...............

@ carisma2-bedrin  :  what kind of foul language have u used in ur post? this is a public forum and pls refrain from using such cheep language and calling names...........
Thanks Dhakarn.......

Carisma2-bedrin... my neice.... Gosh I neva seen her getting this mad before... this Arhaanpooja has really ticked her off. SOS.

oh, so tell her not to use foul language here.....................being ur niece doesn't give her the right to violate the forum rules and bash characters/members in general...............advice her not to repeat this again..............she is spoiling the forum with such cheap posts..............
I don't think she done it as a right... it's just she's really close to me... she even joined the forum.. coz of my posts.... she don't come here regular....... send her a pm. she wont re - edit as per her.. the act done with a personal post attack is more offensive..... Coz she knows the amnt of time i spend here.. esp last week she was with me and i was on the forum till 7am....... trying to console upset viewers - and she was with me.. so ..... 

OMG carisma.............u r actually defending her usage of foul language at a member/character which is against the IF rules.............being elder to her its ur duty to stop her from doing such things.................just bec one member has written something to bash u doesn't mean that somebody else can stoop this low to defend u
I'm not defending the language.... but right now its 5.15 am and i'm tired......
Like I said PM her....
she is not a regular member.. and doesn't come here regularly. She's replied to your post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Thanks Dhakarn.......

I'm not defending the language.... but right now its 5.15 am and i'm tired......
Like I said PM her....
she is not a regular member.. and doesn't come here regularly. She's replied to your post.

yeah i saw her reply.............pls i only want to say that when one member do wrong, don't stoop to her level and do the same thing............i don't know the mods will have to say something in this and after reading the two posts................
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dhakarn]hello, if u want to discuss about Pratigya do it in the general way................why pick up on one member ? if u want to defend P, like many members do, do it in an acceptable way, ie through fruitful discussions of Kriya and krishna , pratigya and MKAP...............not by picking on any member and insulting her...............all the forum members r adults (in a sense above 16) and they know their mind...........nobody's post could affect anybody's thinking capabilities and patterns............we r here to discuss MKAP bec we love it...................so pls don't discuss members here...............

@ carisma2-bedrin : what kind of foul language have u used in ur post? this is a public forum and pls refrain from using such cheep language and calling names...........

[ the forum rules and bash characters/members in general...............advice her not to repeat this again..............she is spoiling the forum with such cheap posts..............

My dear
On a daily basis i refrain myself with the use of this kind of language
but masis are more important then a forum i do not participate in
But am sure everyone at some point or other uses language as this and a foul act canonly deserve such atitude back so please do not turn thos on my post s it was intended only at the tpic starter
Will advise kids do not use this language at home

B... am going to sleep... pls can u re- edit your post........ for me. thanks...xxxxxxxxxx

dhakarn

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks Dhakarn.......

Like I said PM her....

yeah i saw her reply.............pls i only want to say that when one member do wrong, don't stoop to her level and do the same thing............i don't know the mods will have to say something in this and after reading the two posts................
the mods are gonna warn them...............

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dhakarn] [QUOTE=carisma2][QUOTE=dhakarn]hello, if u want to discuss about Pratigya do it in the general way................why pick up on one member ? if u want to defend P, like many members do, do it in an acceptable way, ie through fruitful discussions of Kriya and krishna , pratigya and MKAP...............not by picking on any member and insulting her...............all the forum members r adults (in a sense above 16) and they know their mind...........nobody's post could affect anybody's thinking capabilities and patterns............we r here to discuss MKAP bec we love it...................so pls don't discuss members here...............

[ IF

Please can u also advise the topic starter this much as well please i will reedit my post as well...

well, carisma is my friend and i am concerned about her.............that's why i wrote her to tell u.........and also i don't want the forum spoiled............the topic stater isn't my concern Smile

carisma2-bedrin

Go to top