Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

This is to refer Miss Carisma..... (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

My 1 st IF friend and supporter CarismaEmbarrassed  
i love your post darling ClapClapClapand i wait for your EA . IT make me laught that sometime i forgets my problems Big smileBig smile 
keep writing dear it so i can share my thought as well StarStar
you are wonderfull person and i love you Hug
Mitaly
Thank you Mitaly....... Love you too darling...I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU. Because I care too much about you.
Yes the E.A 's do cheer me up aswell. ... Can' wait till the Maha Epi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinMitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

My 1 st IF friend and supporter CarismaEmbarrassed  
i love your post darling ClapClapClapand i wait for your EA . IT make me laught that sometime i forgets my problems Big smileBig smile 
keep writing dear it so i can share my thought as well StarStar
you are wonderfull person and i love you Hug

Mitaly
Thanks Mits... you always fing the best pics... always..

carisma2-bedrinMitu_

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

first of all the way u talk is awful plus i am a women and i like charisma sis post a lot infact whatever i am doing it on forum all positivity everything is because of her she is the best and the way u describe her thoughts gaves a clear indication that u r unable to understand her thoughts as a women i completely support her thoughts ok and secondly the way u talk pathetically about the senour most member it shows ur thoughts if u dont respect others dont expect it one also

sis we all love u and u know that ok so chillHug u r aStarofour forum

Edited by telstra - 18 March 2011 at 8:15pm

carisma2-bedrincarisma2

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
who the hell r u?carisma ea's r superb it makes me laugh i generally forgot my all tensions while reading her ea's.she is a w6en of kind heart nd she knows how to happy her friends.she isStar

carisma2-bedrincarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

first of all the way u talk is awful plus i am a women and i like charisma sis post a lot infact whatever i am doing it on forum all positivity everything is because of her she is the best and the way u describe her thoughts gaves a clear indication that u r unable to understand her thoughts as a women i completely support her thoughts ok and secondly the way u talk pathetically about the senour most member it shows ur thoughts if u dont respect others dont expect it one also

sis we all love u and u know that ok so chillHug u r aStarofour forum
thanks Naz... Honestly some people are selective readers....and like to critisise only and then make their silly laughable remarks. Well they are ill - if they cannot separate real from reel.
Thanks for your lovely post. These are just abnoxious people who try and ruin other peoples hard work and efforts.. i simply cannot understand why do they not make a post to praise pratigya for all her rights and wrongs.. and make a prat of themselves instead.
Any way .... who cares abt them.. i have u all .

carisma2-bedrintelstra

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

who the hell r u?carisma ea's r superb it makes me laugh i generally forgot my all tensions while reading her ea's.she is a w6en of kind heart nd she knows how to happy her friends.she isStar
Thanks a lot my dear... always glad to be here for you all.

carisma2-bedrin--GaBBar--

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
newbie or new person.... i will not call u arhaanpooja because they are my favourite jodi n at this moment u dont deserve any favouritism....
there is a way to talk to people... n with respect... didi is an elder member of this forum and she does many good things for this forum... her EAs are a comic relief n she has an awesome talent for them n her VMs are also great....
if u wanted to conduct a discussion there is something called healthy discussions n m sua didi wud have gladly done it bt rather than tat u openly fire at her... it is not acceptable... she has only given her views... she loves Kriya/Arja n she has many times supported P n questioned K's actions as well....
K is more of an open book so its easy to analyse him bt P is not... she is complex n didi was just doing an analysis... tats all... u cud have posted ur comments too bt in a nicer way...
why say all this...??

carisma2-bedrincarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

newbie or new person.... i will not call u arhaanpooja because they are my favourite jodi n at this moment u dont deserve any favouritism....
there is a way to talk to people... n with respect... didi is an elder member of this forum and she does many good things for this forum... her EAs are a comic relief n she has an awesome talent for them n her VMs are also great....
if u wanted to conduct a discussion there is something called healthy discussions n m sua didi wud have gladly done it bt rather than tat u openly fire at her... it is not acceptable... she has only given her views... she loves Kriya/Arja n she has many times supported P n questioned K's actions as well....
K is more of an open book so its easy to analyse him bt P is not... she is complex n didi was just doing an analysis... tats all... u cud have posted ur comments too bt in a nicer way...
why say all this...??
Hi sruti.. Thanks yaar.. beautiful post yaar.. so well said. Some people just think I am a teen... writing nonsense.. when thy don't realise - I have see this world almost twice as much as them.
The thing is this newbie is a coward... probably feels like a coward to address the cv's instead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrin

Go to top