Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can't Wait For SidChi Moments (Page 2)

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
hey mages!! 
u know i love reading ur posts cos usually they have wonderful analysises on sid and panchi, topics which are not so abunduntly found in this forum!
ya ur absolutely right that sidChi make a cute couple yaar...i know sid is gonna be part of this initially just to use her to get close to piya, but eventually he will, atleast i Hope he will, fall for panchhi.
i sooo want panchi and sid to be together, and of course abhay and piya to be together...no mix and match for gods sake! i loooveee sid-panchi ki jodi and i hope we get to see awesome sidChi scenes in the future...
hopefully their love story will progress!!

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

Originally posted by Mages

i hope soo also....i just want sid to stop using ppl 2 impress pia...bechare...tanushree, panchi, are being the pawns of this game

me too hope for SidChi too...but i don't think sid is impressing piya...he wants to win her so that he could us piya to hurt abhay......

not only T...Panchi being pawn in the game even Piya is included in the game....

its his fight with his brother abhay using piya...T...panchi in the game...all he wants is to make abhay realise what is the pain of snatching...because he misunderstood his bro that he have snatched maithilli from him....

but sid is very stubborn he can't understand that love can't be forced or compel...it should be given naturally......he is looser 200 years back..and after 200 years he is a looser again...because the mistake he is doing centuries back...he is repeating now again......

more than piya...panchi knows abt sid....maybe she doesn't know abt his vampire identity...but i think she will get to know that sid is two-timing her....so she will give him a piece of blast and leave...and this time he will realise the worth of panchi....

i still think that he will fall in love with panchi
i hope soo...their chem is sooo fun 2 watch...nowadays a bit better then abhiya

well AbhiYa will be always the top for me....but then after them its definetly SidChi...they are too cute
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

m also excited for sidchi moments.. nd hope that sid will actually fall in love with panchi..... nd also..we'l have abhiya again...... Smile

even i am excited for SidChi moments.....uff it would be so cute....and also hope that in the process sid falls in love with panchi...and we get back both our AbhiYa and SidChi
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I don't think Pia would fall for Sid now (she would later if we are having a VD story) no matter how hard he tries. She sees him only as the person Panchi is in love with.

piya would never fall for sid at all....even if it goes TVD way....she will never ever fall for sid.....but yes she sees him only as the person panchi is in love with completely....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

well even i agree^

thanx yaar.....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

hey mages!! 
u know i love reading ur posts cos usually they have wonderful analysises on sid and panchi, topics which are not so abunduntly found in this forum!
ya ur absolutely right that sidChi make a cute couple yaar...i know sid is gonna be part of this initially just to use her to get close to piya, but eventually he will, atleast i Hope he will, fall for panchhi.
i sooo want panchi and sid to be together, and of course abhay and piya to be together...no mix and match for gods sake! i loooveee sid-panchi ki jodi and i hope we get to see awesome sidChi scenes in the future...
hopefully their love story will progress!!

thanx yaar...i love sid-panchi together...they look made for each other....

yup he is using panchi and i am sure he is going to fall in love with her....EmbarrassedHeart

yup we are going to get some really beautiful SidChi moments....i hope their love story progresses....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index