India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

zee tv has no brain & head left

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
do the zee tv thinks that we all are fools that we waited for aur super hot & superhit jori dance sequence od iqbi/raga in the holi celebration episodeAngrythey can even show the cheap dance sequences  of those stupid & foolish item girls but cannot show the fantastic ragalicious dance sequence of their fabulous show which has become so famous in such a short spanCrynot only the show but the characters rudra & gauri and the actors iqbal  & binny are so famous/have a great fan following and are so generous & humble good human beingsHugzee tv completely cheated all of us by showing archana manav's 3 faltu performances even with some dialogue,jai & mahi's crap dance but not showing rudra & gauri's mindblowing performance in the show made by their own production houseThumbs Downi will completely kill zee tv for waisting not only our precious time & dream of seing the ragalicious dance but also waisted our iqbal & binny's precious time which they took out from their busy schedule and spend for  shooting the dance sequenceCensoredi personally think from now onwards iqbal & binny should never perform for zee tv gadho ko akal aa jayegi bewakoof kahi keLOLone day zee tv will definitely pay for cheating us so badlyBroken Heartfrom now onwards i will never watch anything on zee tv except sangini because i only zee tv just for my favourite show sangini & for my rudra & gauri otherwise zee tv go to hellSillyeven the other small channel like sabtv also knows very well how to promote their own shows better than zee tvBig smilethey should go to mental asylum in order to get their brain checked ffor cheating us & iqbi bothCry

Edited by monaghosh - 18 March 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top