Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Another VM by a request(VM#2) for Jakebhai pg 6 (Page 4)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Shilpa! Loved the video

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Shilpaben, while i was going through u video, why not ask u to make a video! The only song that came to my mind was this. Now be a gud gal like suk ben and start working on itWink.. Btw no need of jigar much.. U can use all those expressions when she see food, jewelery, sandook etc.. She love those more than jigar.. Dont forget orange, green, yellow luks.. Did u see what bips was doing on johns torso? Reminded me of Rashi washing clothesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
awesome!!!!!.....lovely scenes, lovely song, great editing....u just kept me hooked with this gohem exclusive....and the best part was, in all these scenes ahem comes 2 gopi's rescue...

ANJ4

mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Awesome video!! Loved it!! You captured the best GoHam moments there! :) 

Shilpa, I have a question - I also saw the O bekhabar Vm made by you (Which was brilliant!!!) - In that, there is a scene where Gopi comes running and almost dashes into Aham - And then they say something to each other - Aham starts saying something and stops - What is happening here? and could you tell me which episode it was from? 

Thanks

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@Jakebhi, Since you are begging here, I will work on it, it might end up being a comedy though, don't blame me, by the way she did look good in that blue sari that's your Jiju's favorite color.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
]Awesome video!! Loved it!! You captured the best GoHam moments there! :) 

Shilpa, I have a question - I also saw the O bekhabar Vm made by you (Which was brilliant!!!) - In that, there is a scene where Gopi comes running and almost dashes into Aham - And then they say something to each other - Aham starts saying something and stops - What is happening here? and could you tell me which episode it was from? 

Thanks

@Mridhu, Thanks for liking the VM, by the way love your FF

The scene you were talking about is NOV 26 epi, clip 4, she wished him Happy Dipawali, he almost responded and stopped, I love that scene.

mridhu

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
awesome!!!!!.....lovely scenes, lovely song, great editing....u just kept me hooked with this gohem exclusive....and the best part was, in all these scenes ahem comes 2 gopi's rescue...

@madhu_sridhar, Thanks, let see how long he acually waits till he admits he has fallen for her.
mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

@Mridhu, Thanks for liking the VM, by the way love your FF

The scene you were talking about is NOV 26 epi, clip 4, she wished him Happy Dipawali, he almost responded and stopped, I love that scene.

Thanks for liking my FF!!

@ Nov 26 epi - Oh lovely - Thank you!! I'll look up that video!!! It looked brilliant, also the one where she is in the teal saree - he is in a sherwani, maybe that is the episode where he asks her to take care of the situation in the house while he is looking for Kinjal??

Sorry for these questions, but I didn't watch the show regularly in between, so just wondering.. :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index