Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching today's episode where Bhoomi meets Krishna I feel Bhoomi's parents may  be the ones to object to Elesh since her dad is business man and I forgot what the mom was. Krishna too was not impressed- with modern parents, Bhoomi didn't say anything to her parents about Elesh or meeting them, she can just about cook, never struggled in her life, her parents have never said no to her. This is just car crash waiting to happen.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry but beg to differ.
if she truly loves elesh, even though she is only child and professional, she will adjust.
there are millions of women in India who are professional and still have the sanskars to keep the family together and do the housework each day...

if she has an attitude, regardless of her background, she is going to make life a living hell for everyone and she is possessive which is the problem, not her upbringing!
angelic8219 thumbnail
I also think she could adjust infact she was trying to do so when she visited the family. Up bringing also shapes a person you can't say it doesn't.

Anyway it Krishna's thinking not mine, there is actually nothing wrong with Bhoomi she is trying her best but I guess Krishna is stuck on Bansuri to even realise Bhoomi's qualities.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think I am a lot like Bhoomi, I'm the only daughter in the family and I have been brought up like her too. I can barely cook. Much like Diyva one can say too, except the cooking part. But I would still tell my parents, that is just common sense.  But I agree, I think bhoomis parents will reject it. Also attitude does matter more than upbringing. THere are a lot of small town girls that change dramatically. Here in Canada there are 100s of such stories. But still Bansari fits more as we get along with Krishna. Bhoomi is nice but seems too possessive and jealous of Krishna.  It's hard to imagine her adjusting. It's not to say all modern girls can't, its actually the quite opposite. But in this case I feel like its a car crash waiting to happen.
prernacda thumbnail
to scinerd.....
i am an only child....interestingly enough and was brought up with all the love and affection. i was still taught to cook, clean and all the indian values...married/living in canada and if the inclination is there, we all adjust to fit in our spouses lives, if we truly love them....but true love is not selfish or obsessive....it is the only thing, the more we give, the more we get back but takes a while to learn and still learning..

i agree that it is her obsessiveness and blaming him to be a mamas boy that is going to cause the trouble...dada does not accept her and krishna is no less stubborn. Fought all odds and raised him and he has become a lawyer. first child to earn and contribute to household.
bansuri will be the adarsh perfect bahu helping krishna in the khakhra business....but bhoomi was the one who managed to get him back after elesh walked out in a temper!

she has to be given the benefit of the doubt and i think they are too alike....elesh and bhoomi and will be hard to work as it is her way or highway too.....end of the day, how much does she love him and willing to adjust for him...
nilay and bansri would make a good pair too.....but dada was right, the eldest daughterinlaw sets the pattern forthe whole family...and if she causes a rift, everything can go sour...and make it hard for anyone else in that family , like in saas bina sasural.
angelic8219 thumbnail
After today's precap of Krishna and Bhoomi's parents conversation, I'm not liking Bhoomi's parents for the reason that they don't want to look bad in front of their daughter and tell her they don't like the rishta but instead wants Krishna to end it for them.
scinerd thumbnail
bhoomis parents are jerks! I have a feeling krishna may use her krishnagiri to make them realize their mistake.
prernacda thumbnail
maybe it is reverse psychology and krishna will be convinced to make it happen now....
just to prove them wrong...woh acchi hai lekin kisi se kum ziddi nahin hai.....persistent...like she treated that bureaucrat babu....
like krishna....but cannot see her in mil role.........especially for ilesh eldest son and all expectations tied to him and bhoomi is her own ziddi person who gets all she asks for.
stormy weather not far off.
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am disappointed with the way Krishna is tackling the issue. 
When it comes to her own self she wants the whole world to be supportive of her needs and not discourage in her efforts just because she is a woman and subject to a lot of prejudice by society. ( Am referring to an incident with one Suresh Bhai)

But when it comes to her own family she wants to kill the ambitions and hopes of  a girl her son wants to marry? 

She wants the girl to adjust as best as she can, but does not want to consider how happy her son could be with a girl who can keep up with him in every walk of life.
 If only she would try and change her own house hold in small ways to let the girl feel welcome, why in heaven's name would the girl not be willing to make a few adjustments. Both the kids love each other, if sensible elders do not provide a conducive and happy atmosphere how will a marriage thrive?
scinerd thumbnail
I am also a bit annoyed with her but I think prernacda said it right, it might be reverse psychology now. Krishna won't let her family be looked down upon. I really like Bansuri, I really do hope they keep in her in the show. Maybe for Nilay. He is almost done his MBA right.