Posted: 13 years ago
I think Krishna is going to want elesh to get married to Bansri but he wants to marry bhoomi. this will be the first time elesh doesn't listen to his mom. can't wait to watch.
I hope Elesh tells his mom that he likes bhoomi, I think her second son (soz can't remember his name) should get hitched with bansuri.
I agree, I think Nilay is better for Bansri too. He seems the least judgmental! and I think he deserves her
Not sure, they all make fun of her she doesn't seem suited to either of the brothers plus Nilay wants to study further he wont marry at the moment. I honestly think Elesh is going to be a mummy's boy and accept Krishna's decision and find it hard to relate to Bansuri. Bhoomi on the other hand gets jealous when Elesh is too wrapped up in his own family I doubt she could put up with it like Bansuri would. Also I think Krishna should have thought this through since her sons are either educated or  getting educated and even her daughter is too so surely they would want someone who is on their wave length.
Is Krishna serious? He should have asked her permission before he picked bhoomi? Hes a grown man and atleast he told her what he wanted and in fact she didn't even object to it in front of his face, she even put on a fake smile to indicate shes happy with his decision.
I know I was like what the hell when I saw that too. but I have a feeling that bhoomi will cause problems and then krishna will be liek see I was right
The thing is Elesh is a mummy's boy, even the patra that bansuri made he commented it not good as yours mom and even Krishna was worried at that point as she wanted Elesh to praise bansuri instead. Bhoomi doesn't like too much attention given to the family at the moment I doubt shes going put up with it. I get the feeling Bhoomi is an only child and is use to attention. Also think Krishna was looking for some to look after the house as well as Elesh, Bhoomi doesn't seem the stay at home type she will still want her career.
yah that's true, Bhoomi is a modern girl. Her parents spent all this money for her to become a lawyer so she should work! But this new vs old thing will cause problems. I think you are right, she is the only child.
Posted: 12 years ago
Its weird cause Krishna wants her own daughter Divya to become a doctor yet she picks a girl like Bansuri for Elesh who is a lawyer. I'm under the impression he will never introduce her to anyone in his social circle if he ended up with her.