India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hetal

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
after kokila left gopi says to hetal  look my nail vanish is perfect nothing came off, instead of telling Gopi the truth she told her to leave it, Hetal knew rashis games she could have said the reason for rashi doing this but again she does not want to rock the boat, i think more n more hetal will see the rashi for what she is.  i think  the kokila n hetal will come up with a plan for afterwards.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1Chaudhrytmsimibrar1990ll-Shilpa-llavivakirkANJ4-Nafisa-

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Yes,  I hope so too.Hetal & Koki should join hands & try to bring a change in Rashi . Sooner or later a split can happen. Women can build or destroy a home.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1Chaudhrytmsimibrar1990ANJ4ll-Shilpa-llsuk19-Nafisa-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
hmm, that will be a u turn in the show,all i want is aehem to change and join hands with gopi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llsuk19ANJ4

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
what i dont like in hetal is her ignorance.she always ignore rashi for what she is commiting.even she didnt retaliate when rashi misbehave with her and she will keep ignoring her. so i dont think hetal and kokila will come with any new plan.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Rashi is crazy, Kinjal type of girl, she doesn't care of the consequences, she would happily see a split in the home for sure.

Hetal noticed today and saw what we all saw, that Gopi wasn't to blame but Rashi had sabotaged the snacks to transfer the blame to Gopi, because Gopi went to the beauty palour instead of her. 

Hetal couldn't tell Gopi immediately that she knows she is speaking the truth and that Rashi did this, as she was still in shock almost at he malice involved, but her eyes have opened, she will observe Rashi from now on and as Rashi gets more and more desperate for that Sandook, her schemes to frame Gopi will be more outrageous, she's panicking after the cricket match she will do 2 or 3 evil deeds in a day, and as Hetal isn't on the defensive now (as she isn't responsible for Rashi) she will see Kokila dealing with Rashi and adapt her style of dealing with the bahu accordingly when she takes over from Kokila.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1hkhb17avivakirkll-Shilpa-ll

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Hetal couldn't tell Gopi immediately that she knows she is speaking the truth and that Rashi did this, as she was still in shock almost at he malice involved, but her eyes have opened, she will observe Rashi from now on and as Rashi gets more and more desperate for that Sandook, her schemes to frame Gopi will be more outrageous, she's panicking after the cricket match she will do 2 or 3 evil deeds in a day, and as Hetal isn't on the defensive now (as she isn't responsible for Rashi) she will see Kokila dealing with Rashi

Hope the scenario happens & she be caught right in the middle of these idiotic kalakaris.

Nafisa & SUk
i'm concerned about people copying our content in other forums. Since I'm only interested in Saathiya forum I don't know. I was a silent member of this forum for a long time. After much deliberation I decided to take the plunge. Should there be some control over plagiarism? You are senior members & u know the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19ANJ4

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

what i dont like in hetal is her ignorance.she always ignore rashi for what she is commiting.even she didnt retaliate when rashi misbehave with her and she will keep ignoring her. so i dont think hetal and kokila will come with any new plan.

The reason she wasn't reacting when Kokila was calling out Rashi's failings because she felt she (Hetal) was somehow to blame, remember i'm the one at fault, as she has not taught her well or she should have been more available to help her, this is a defensive way of doing things, Kokila would have immediately punished the bahu, guilty or not, as she is confident in her teaching style and expects her bahu to be a grown woman which is able to think what is wrong or right, remember often she says if she is a child she should have not entered marriage (or why did you allow her to marry if she is a child).

So Hetal not being responsible for her now, will see again and again, what others have been seeing the mistakes she makes is because she wants to hurt others, like today Kokila gave her the recipe, quantities and method, she went to ruin the snacks because she wants to hurt Gopi, it was her chance to shine, she learnt a new recipe and it's a traditional holi food (the Ghujia snacks), so all members of the family would have eaten it, instead she will ruin her own cooking and suggest i will buy from the market. Kokila was having none of it, told her she will also be with her in the Kitchen whilst she makes it again, so she has doubled her workload for nothing.

Hetal will observe her now her eyes are opened and see how Kokila deals with her, and copy her style when she is in control of Rashi again, this is the only way to handle her, and ensure that in the future the family doesn't split because of some hatched plot of Rashi's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17ANJ4ll-Shilpa-llavivakirk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Hetal couldn't tell Gopi immediately that she knows she is speaking the truth and that Rashi did this, as she was still in shock almost at he malice involved, but her eyes have opened, she will observe Rashi from now on and as Rashi gets more and more desperate for that Sandook, her schemes to frame Gopi will be more outrageous, she's panicking after the cricket match she will do 2 or 3 evil deeds in a day, and as Hetal isn't on the defensive now (as she isn't responsible for Rashi) she will see Kokila dealing with Rashi

Hope the scenario happens & she be caught right in the middle of these idiotic kalakaris.

Nafisa & SUk
i'm concerned about people copying our content in other forums. Since I'm only interested in Saathiya forum I don't know. I was a silent member of this forum for a long time. After much deliberation I decided to take the plunge. Should there be some control over plagiarism? You are senior members & u know the best.
i agree about plagiarism hence thats why i have stopped writing ff at the end of the day someone claiming your work is theres  peeves you off, i have wrote to those forum moderators n admin but no one has replied  i will do written updates as i am only translating n also what i have written r my views at the end no one can deny that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llavivakirkANJ4

Go to top