favourite character

Poll

Who’s your favourite character?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago

So who's your favourite character

It might be close between between sohan and kshitij but maybe you like someone else

So feel free to vote for who you like.

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Kumud...becuz she's so much better than Kali...i mean...Kali doesn't deserve Garv...becuz if she loves him...she doesn't deserve love...At times i dont agree with kumud's decisions...like how she's leaving kshitij for garv...but i like her the best outta all the characters...i used to like Kkusum...but that was when Nausheen played the role...Mansi doesn't look like a kkusum...and she doesn't know how to act...neither does abhay...
I agree with what you are saying. Also i like kshitij as he is down to earth.😊
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1) KSHITIJ
2) SOHAN
3) GARV

jazmine thumbnail
I like Sohan the most. u might come to know after u c my avatar.
mursalcool thumbnail
 lol ya thats pretty abvious jasmine and i like kumud the best i luv her eye liner when its thin lol and i love her acting and everyhting shes so sweet and everything kali is a bitch but i like her too she brings some colour to the damn show lol kumud just cries too much and kali is selfish like everyone says i think only garv says but anyways kali only blames kkusum and kumud for everything even though she is the one who stole garv aways from kumud that bitch!!
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I like Kumod, Kshitijh, Trishul and Sohan! I dont like Garv nor Kali! THey both dont have brains, meanign they are made for each other! I was say ign this on set sony board, and someone like threatened me to die! So i dont go there anymore!

Canadian Angel thumbnail
  • Kshitij
  • Sohan
  • Trshul
gold111 thumbnail
OF COURSE NON ANOTHER THEN KSHITIJ...👏👏👏