Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

think positive guys

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys,
  how r u?my exams got finished so after so much time i am coming here and seeing what??posts which r making me sad and madLOL...i am scraching my head what's going on here...why r everyone thinking so negatively about vivian and abhiya.....come guys don't believe in roumers...i am seeing such comments and topics saying vivian might get replaced and he is not in the good books of ekta that's why he is not getting much screen space...come on guys i know we feel bad if we don't see our favourites just for one day also but still u see it's a show and the writers and CVs have to balance each and every character in it and only in half an hour they can't show everything....
...we should think positively guys....our abhiya will be back,they just need time and those who r making topics and all saying piya will love who?and sid and piya will be in love,what is all this guys??we all know piya loves abhay so how can we think she will now love anyone...even though he is charming and handsomeLOL...but he can't take abhay's place in her heart so we need to relax and chill and give pkyek some time.....we will get everything we need.....we got so many abhiya scenes before,now if they r focussing on abhay and sid for just few days so what's the problem guys?we will get our abhiya because this show is about abhiya but that also doesn't mean that showing other characters they r sidelining main leads,it's not like that guys.....they need to balance each and every character
i hope my post is fine and i hope u all will agree with meBig smile

Edited by blossom1234 - 18 March 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HIBA0072ffkhanasena.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I don't fully agree with your post, Niksy, but you made me feel better. Thank you Hug

P.S. I'm glad your exams were good. We'll surely catch up after the 22nd! Happy Holi! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I don't fully agree with your post, Niksy, but you made me feel better. Thank you Hug

P.S. I'm glad your exams were good. We'll surely catch up after the 22nd! Happy Holi! Big smile
thanks neethu and i couldn't resist making this post as this forum is making me mad by all those negative posts...i thought of filling some positivity hereLOL
and ya will see u soonBig smile
happy holi to u too Hug

Edited by blossom1234 - 18 March 2011 at 4:15pm

.Jane..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Vivian getting replaced is now an old rumor and probably fake.
But for further discussion you can use this thread.
Vivian Leaving PKYEK-Discuss Here ONLY

Secondly , about that topic piya loves who..that topic was just made in humor to enlighten the forum's atmosphere as the forum is flooded with serious topics.
And about people leaving the forum just because of the boring storyline.Its their opinion and we should respect it.
And yes you are right.There has been lot of abhiya scenes before , that it's not a problem if they show some other characters scenes more.But it would be better they have balance , or like this they will lose their fans.
And the story is about Abhiya so piya being with some one else is very illogical.

blossom1234

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Vivian getting replaced is now an old rumor and probably fake.
But for further discussion you can use this thread.
Vivian Leaving PKYEK-Discuss Here ONLY

Secondly , about that topic piya loves who..that topic was just made in humor to enlighten the forum's atmosphere as the forum is flooded with serious topics.
And about people leaving the forum just because of the boring storyline.Its their opinion and we should respect it.
And yes you are right.There has been lot of abhiya scenes before , that it's not a problem if they show some other characters scenes more.But it would be better they have balance , or like this they will lose their fans.
And the story is about Abhiya so piya being with some one else is very illogical.

i completely agree with u dear but i am not saying about a post i am just saying about what everyone is saying here and is just trying to make evryone feel positive about the showBig smile

..Armaania..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

thanks neethu and i couldn't resist making this post as this forum is making me mad by all those negative posts...i thought of filling some positivity hereLOL
and ya will see u soonBig smile
happy holi to u too Hug

IK what you mean, Niks. But we AbhIya fans are going through a tough phase. 
Let's admit it, they very much ARE being sidelined. It hasn't been for a few episodes, it's been an entire month now, maybe even more! So finally, frustration is coming out. Nevertheless, I am pining hopes for a better future which we will get, hopefully.
But yes, one thing will be there, that no matter what, Pia will always love Abhay and no one else.
Anyhow, I'm off to bed now. Need to be up early because of Holi. See you around! Bbyee! Tc! Gnite! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Yes , I got you.But that TM might feel offended as the topic was made in humor only.Big smile
And glad your exams are over.My exams are on.Ouch
Happy Holi!!Embarrassed

blossom1234

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Yes , I got you.But that TM might feel offended as the topic was made in humor only.Big smile
And glad your exams are over.My exams are on.Ouch
Happy Holi!!Embarrassed
happy holi to u too mahi...i gues your name is mahi right?? and all the best for your examsThumbs Up

..Armaania..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index