India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

When rashi was talking to herself

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
she said  that gopi is going to walking round like a beauty queen in front of aham ji....

if Gopi is  going to be walking around like a beauty queen in front of aham its because she is his wife  so what was rashi trying to say  that it should be her walking round aham ji  why she is his sali LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhall-Shilpa-llavivakirk

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
ROFL
omg suk ben, ur amazing, imagine, rashi instead on gopi wud be hilarious, if she was there then she will get the taunt instead of gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

ROFL
omg suk ben, ur amazing, imagine, rashi instead on gopi wud be hilarious, if she was there then she will get the taunt instead of gopi
ROFLyes she would be taunted. but she isnt but my question is why would she say that, yes we know she wants to be maharani of mm  having makeovers wearin jewellery,  ordering the servant etc but she is married to jigar, does she want to be married to ahamConfused.  Also we know aham is better looking LOL is she still angry that she married the wrong brother

-GayabCat-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Rashi had some funny dialogues today, all the people here are trying to make laddoo out of Aham for Gopi, Queen Victoria, Sandook is gone for sure to this Ghanwar Gopi and my favourite Chup what do you know about nail varnish, this i want to see more of, her speaking this way in front of Jigar and Hetal in particular, they need to know her true colours that she really cannot stand her cousin sister Gopi. Hetal was observing her, and today is the first time i have seen in Hetals face, recognition of Rashi's dislike of Gopi, Hetal will soon realise that Kokila has been right about Rashi, and being strict on her is the only way, so this Bahu exchange can be useful to Hetal too, not only Kokila.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1hamzanuhall-Shilpa-llsuk19avivakirk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Rashi had some funny dialogues today, all the people here are trying to make laddoo out of Aham for Gopi, Queen Victoria, Sandook is gone for sure to this Ghanwar Gopi and my favourite Chup what do you know about nail varnish, this i want to see more of, her speaking this way in front of Jigar and Hetal in particular, they need to know her true colours that she really cannot stand her cousin sister Gopi. Hetal was observing her, and today is the first time i have seen in Hetals face, recognition of Rashi's dislike of Gopi, Hetal will soon realise that Kokila has been right about Rashi, and being strict on her is the only way, so this Bahu exchange can be useful to Hetal too, not only Kokila.
i have just wrote a seperate topic about this, she knows  rashi   is now a liar n is a schemer.

avivakirk

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Suk/Ayesha, remember the way Urmila looked at Aham and Gopi bringing down Kinjal to the mandap, again when Aham smiled at Gopi before Shivrathi? It's all part of their plan so that Gopi and Aham should never get together, if Gopi is parading in front of Aham looking good, they are petrified he will change his mind about her and accept her, then they will hate the fact that they servant, that's what she was in their house not really a sister look even Rashi doesn't address her as behn just Gopi, is now above them as bari bahu in the MM. 

They would rather some outsider get that position then the Ghanwar servant Gopi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1suk19

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
aha he is better looking, lol
remember she was suppose to marry our golden boy but apparently koki picks gopi instead, so she married jigar. When she found out everything under Aehem name, so maybe she acting like that, shes annoyed by the fact, why was declined i think. why would she say that?? of course jealous, jealous that she not the older daughter in law, so duh, she wont have that much izzat that gopi has in the society. Recollect what gopi has done, fire incident, cooker incident, naap incident, dandiya incident and now cricket incident. What has rashi done? exactly nothing. we all know a cooking competition is coming, who will win our gopi vau. duh, rashi will get more irrited and jealous, so maybe thats why, she irritated and saying all this, maybe no one is caring about her she is thinking, she needs to take all these things out, and her mother urmi chaal and kalakari aswell. she will change then

btw u mentioned, ur golden boy fan looks hotter in it
can u vote, theres a competition going on in this forum against, kabir khan of kismaat and jigar and vasant from gulaal vote needed for our golden boy, pass the link to others and tell them vote

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640688

the link above - sorry the forum code not letting me post it better so it can lead u to the actual post. copy and paste the link :)

suk19

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
hi nafisa, i would agree, but koki is defeating them remember,

did u vote in that topic of mines, the cometition going on

Go to top