India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 18th MARCH 2011

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
YIH WRITTEN UPDATE 18TH MARCH 2011 {It was a rocking AKSHARI filled episode. . .Day Dreaming}

The episode starTs with Akshay Manjari walking on the road.
Manjari : Where r we goin? What special place? Is there a Taj Mahal here too. . .
Akshay : If we r together then any bad place can be Taj Mahal. Dont worry we hv lot of hardwork nw especially u , Nw we Will never be worried. Will celebrate. Be happy.
Manjari is remembering Anushka's words from last epi. "Someone who is always with U, inspite of the world going against u, but he doesnt" and have flashbacks of Akshay supporting her since train journey. " Someone whose shoulder u get to keep ur head" And have train scene flashback. "If someone like this comes in ur life then never let him go" and have flashbacks of many scenes where Akshay took care of her always, bus, train, during her heartbreak, etc. .and smiling looking at Akshay. . HeartEmbarrassed {Awesome scene}
Akshay asks her what happened?{KUCH KHAAS HAI . . . (from Fashion starts) KUCH PAAS HAI, KUCH AJNABEE EHSAS HAI, KUCH DURIYAN, NAZDEEKIYAN, KUCH HAS PADI TANHAYIAN, Kya Yeh PYAAR HAI SHYAD . . }Suddenly wind blows and dust goes in Manjari's eyes. Akshay says let me see But Manjari its fine. Akshay says it mite be getting hurt but again Manjari says its ok nw. Akshay insists saying that eyes hv become red, "Dekhne do mujhe".
And then finally, {KUCH KHAAS HAR track staRts again. .} . OMG. . .Akshay holds her face and blows in her eyes. ,They were so close. .Day Dreaming. .Akshay says "Someone gives u pain I cant tolerate that"HeartAnd they both R completely lost in each others eyes. . .{TOO ROMANTIC SCENE} . . .Manjari realises her position and moves and says it mite be mosquito. Akshay says "No one can ever hurt u". . {Again KUCH KHAS HAI starts . . } . .It starts raining and Manjari starts enjoying in the rain and AksHay is looking at her. . . Embarrassed.Both of them wet in the rain. . Just then Manjari remembers flashbacks of enjoying rain wIth Sanjay and then his betrayal and get upset. . WHile Akshay remembers a Flashback

AKSHAY'S FLASHBACK
Manjari is enjoying the rain with an umbrella. Akshay passes by in the car and stops on looking Manjari. He gets down.
Akshay : Manjari, U here?
Manjari : This question I should ask u, Is this the time to work?
Akshay : Is it holi today, In work, I forgot that its holi. Happy Holi.
Manjari : Stupid, Holi is next week.
Akshay : Ok, then whats special today?
Manjari : what special special saying? Kuch khaas na hote ue bhi bahut khaas hai. See this beautiful moment, this pearl like rain drop, this sweet smell of sand, and this umbrella where we are standing. Is this not special?
Akshay : Ok, so this is the effect of rain. So what, this wil happen nw in rainy season. What special in it?
Manjari : Very special, (She goes out of umbrella . YIH happy tune in background.) This is the first rain, when it fall on trees flowers bloom, when falls on leavEs then dropped like os ki boond, when fell on soil smells sweet, and when falls on U then takes awaY all ur pain. {It was A wonderful dialogue. . . I think I messed it while converting in English . . . Lolz. . .} Toh bachu, this is special.
Manjari is enjoying while Akshay is as usual admiRing her. Manjari splashes water on him and asks what is he thinking?
Akshay : I m thinking ir this rain beautiful or ur magic of words. U do one thing go to Mumbai and become A writer and infact write songs in the rain. and here in agra no one wil care of ur talent.
ManjarI : I m telling u so nice things and u r giVing me lecture on my career. I wil show u.
Then they both run behind each other {KUCH KHAAS HAI track starts . . } Their umbrella goes away, Akshay is about to go but Manjari stops saying to enjoying the rain. And again Manjari enjoying and Akshay looking at her smilingly. . . . {KUCH KHAAS HAI SHAYAD. . . .}. . .
Flashback ends.
Back to present where AkshaY was remembering. . .

Ranbir and Mallika in the car. Ranbir stops the car and very excitedly tells her to lets enjoy the rain. He tells that lets hv tea anD hv fun in the rain. But Mallika refuses sweetly saying her hair and skin wil get wet since this first rain fells with lots of pollution and blah blah. . (Her dialogue was quite funny. .LOL .). An upset RAnbir agrees to go home instead.

Akshay follows Manjari and sees her crying on the bus stop. He goes near her. Manjari sees him but turns the other side. Akshay catches her hand and stops her.
Akshay : No, Manjari, i wil nt let u go. Where wil u go? From whom r u running, from me, ur memories or urself. I know sumtimes life gives us such pain that take time to heal. i know there r sum memories, the more we try to be away from them, the more they follow us. The more u wil be away from urself, the more u wil be hurt. Remembering ur past , u r losing ur present. u can be happy in ur present. if sumone is stopping u to be happy, then its just u. u hd said me once, this rain when falls on trees, flowers bloom, when falls on leaves then drops like os ki boond, when falls on soil gives pleasant smell, and when falls on u then takes away all ur pain. See, this rain is the same, the feeling is the same then why u r changing. in ur life, happiness is still there. Knocking ur door, but u hv closed ur door. (holds her face. . ) See in my eyes and say, dont u want to be happy, dont u want to live, dont u want to move forgetting ur past, dont u hv the right to be happy, tell me?
Manjari is just listening and then hugs Akshay and cries. Akshay consoles her. {Har Ek Zindagi - YIH track plays }
Akshay : Let these tears flow with the rain.
Akshay wipes her tears and smiles.

Rain hs stopped, Manjari still at the bus stop, removes her diary from her purse and writes, "Today looking at the rain, felt a strange feeling. The rain which i found romantic, suddenly felt depressing. I forgot for once who i am but thank god Akshay was with me. i dont know that much about myself, much more than that Akshay knows me well. He can read my heart from my eyes. If he was nt with me then i ws totally broken by now. ". She closes her diary. Akshay comes with a bottle of water for her and asks how is she feeling nw. Manjari says after flowing so many tears, gave me water, tank refill ho gaya. . {lolzzz, . LOL. .}. Lets go.

Just then a car stops in front of them and they are Anushka and Kabir. Anushka teases saying "TipTip Barsa pani, pani ne aag laga di. .Embarrassed " Akshay Manjari gets embarassed a little. She continues saying "Sorry sounding like RJ, but what to do its the first rain, such a beautiful and romantic atmoshere, whats happening haan? ". Manjari says nothing, Akshay says they were looking for taxi. Anushka says it wil be difficult to get taxi, and offers to join them, they wil leave them. Kabir also insists and asks where do they live? for which Akshay Manjari has no answer. . . EPISODE ENDS

[CRYPT]Sorry for mistakes. . . Hope evryone liked it. .then plzzz HIT THE CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM to thank me. . . [/CRYPT]

Edited by frenz4u - 18 March 2011 at 9:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

worship_dmgAshVikrocksronnie85neuchari-Nymphadora--Mema-SilverBell-Swetha-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks I aready saw it on YT. loved this episode very much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
thnxx for the lovely updateApprove

frenz4u

ronnie85 Senior Member
ronnie85
ronnie85

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
awesome episode and lovely update.... thanks...

frenz4u

jassila Senior Member
jassila
jassila

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update....

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index