Poll

Is Rasal acting very selfish or is she doing this because of her mom ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Betty14 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys i was thinking is rasal selfish or this is the result of her moms thinking and bad mounthing rukmani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rasal is really a selfish woman..........
gracious45 thumbnail
She is very selfish. She keeps saying that she well not and cannot accept Rukmani as Ranbir's wife. Well she doesnt have a choice because she is his wife and his first wife. I understand it is impossible for any woman to see her husband with another woman but then Rukmani is his first wife and has more rights over Ranvir.
samirah23 thumbnail
Rasal knows that Rukhmi is Ranveer's first wife and the only reason he had issues with her was because the letter was switched.  Rasal came into the house to fight for Rukhmi's rights, and along the way, Rasal saw her sister suffering and being treated badly by everyone.

When Rukhmi finally gets her rights, Rasal should be happy for her sister who never had any happiness.  But instead, she feels pity for herself and wants to take away her own sister's happiness.

She is selfish!
Betty14 thumbnail
I totally agree with u , she came to the house to fight for rukmani 's right but ended up taking rukmani's right herself