Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who will have piya's love

Poll Question: With whom is Piya gonna end up with?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [82.93%]
4 [9.76%]
3 [7.32%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Guys although we knw its always abhiya but being a BT serial u cant gurrantee anythingLOL. So just express ur views abt it!

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
LOL Funny post.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
its such a hilarious post yaar

its of course our sweetheart Abhay Raichand....

sid can dream on...he can never get piya might as well he understand the true meaning of love and settles down with panchi......
chinniga Groupbie
chinniga
chinniga

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

sid can dream on...he can never get piya might as well he understand the true meaning of love and settles down with panchi......

forget it yaar sid understanding true meaning of love.... thats the funnyist thing bcause when he was human he was forcing Mitz to love him and leave his brother... is that the love ??

i know in life some times we love the one who is already in love with some one else we will not go and force them atmost we will tell our fealings to them and will wish every thing should happen good for them... but hear the case is totally different...the brother him self wants to spoil the life of his brother... its not love all he wants is just a lust thats it... i am totally against these kind of caracters...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinniga

Originally posted by Mages

forget it yaar sid understanding true meaning of love.... thats the funnyist thing bcause when he was human he was forcing Mitz to love him and leave his brother... is that the love ??

i know in life some times we love the one who is already in love with some one else we will not go and force them atmost we will tell our fealings to them and will wish every thing should happen good for them... but hear the case is totally different...the brother him self wants to spoil the life of his brother... its not love all he wants is just a lust thats it... i am totally against these kind of caracters...

i agree with you.....if abhayendra knows that siddharth is in love with maithilli....he would sacrifice his love for his brother....thats what i call true love

siddharth is not fit to be a brother...or lover.....he is a looser....but still he charms me and i love himLOLEmbarrassed....

now he is going to play with panchi feelings and shatter her life...this vampire is just disgusting....neither he was good when he was human nor he is good now....

Edited by Mages - 18 March 2011 at 3:37pm
..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Abhay OfcourseeLOL
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Of course Abhay.
Ekta can't just change this serial's lead.Because this serial is about dark love story of Abhiya.

Nice post.LOL
UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Fun topic,lol

I say, Tea-stall uncleROFL....he is always more aware of herLOL

on serious and more romantic note. noone can have pias love, not even Piyas herself. her love doesnt even belong to her anymore to choose, it screams *copyrighted to AR* all over it. she couldnt stop it even if she wanted to. 

Poor Kabir have kind of made peace with that, but wonder how Sid will take it this time. History repeats itself.

Edited by Icecreamx - 18 March 2011 at 3:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index