•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                  6 Days To 6 Days
Okay everyone of u must be wondering what is this crazy girl ranting about now....no i have not forgotten that a week has 7 days...itni bhi crazy nahi mein...so lemme get to the topic...just now i was discussing about the current track and further track and i noticed that kitani mohabbat hai has again come to a turning point...turning week rather to be specific...remember after the jungle track we had a turning week na where arjun tried everything to win back his lady love...that was arjuns week...he did everything to convice her to make her forgive him...lost his self respect,worked for chiku,left his family...arjun experienced so much pain back then...but through it all arjun was hell bent on one thing...come watever may woh arohi ko hasil kar lega in those six days...that was a turning point cause we knew something very drastic was going to happen...and it did rashis accident and everything went haywire...after that we have seen so much hate so many ups and downs and wat not...bt finally their love has triumphed...it has survived and they have realised their love for each other...Arjun confessed and was heartbroken by arohis silence...arohi on the other hand is heart broken breaking his heart for dhondus promise...its all a matter of 6 days and this marraige will be over with and then she will tell him kitani mohabbat hai...kmh is on a turning point again...and this time it is arohis week...for bearing the pain that arjun bore at that time...kuch bhi ho sakta hai this week...these 6 days can make or break their relation...m too excited cant wait...

K m done with my rambling now...u guys can take a sigh of relief and when u come to the point that u dnt wanna throw rotten tomatoes at me for this post do reply and share u're comments and thoughts about the coming track and my analization...

p.s this is the work of a girl who is frustrated after giving exam after exam...pls do not hold this against her🀣

Disclaimer: this is a comparision topic bt please dont close it 🀣
ari sweets..since u wrote the post in a frustrated mind during exam time..am gonna reserve n come back when am as frustrated πŸ˜ˆ

for now.. gud post.. loads of coming up i think... am gonna enjoy this week more than i enjoyed arjun's week coz we have long awaited arohi's redemption and we are gonna be there to cheer for her!!

edit: k am now frustrated with boredom!! πŸ˜³ but i still have nothing to add.. πŸ˜†.. coz ur post covered it all πŸ˜‰ so i think i will hold on to my crate of rotten tomatoes for some other time πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago

yeah  I want to throw  something at you .... chocolates  πŸ˜† πŸ˜³   for making  such  a sweet post. 

...kmh is on a turning point again...and this time it is arohis week...for bearing the pain that arjun bore at that time...kuch bhi ho sakta hai this week...these 6 days can make or break their relation

you made such a good point here.  even though I cant see arohi sad for so many days,  I want her to go through it and get stronger.  I so so hope it will make their relation .
i was also cmng up W*H d same topic...
bt b4 dat u did it....πŸ˜†
haan anyways wat u said was ryt............
anythng wd happen.......
last 7days broke arjuhi's relaton althogh dey gt maried...
bt ds week i thnk n i hope will make deir relation gd !!
lets w8 n c

yes nything cn happen as rps is der...
n jiggy also on d mission to find arjun's past...
n gauri is back...!!

Nice post...
Am sitting at d edge of my chair after reading ur post...lol...bt seriously dis week will have lots of nailbiting..arohi in pain, trying 2 win back her guy....
I dnt know wht will happen at d end of dese 6 days..bt i hope dat sumthing happens like dat happned during arjun's time..datz becoz even though were separated by 'nafrat ki deewar' n all, but atleast dey got married....

My heart falls out for arjuhi..jo bhi aera-gera nathu-gera aata hai, bas uski zindagi ka sirf ek hi motto hai.. To separate arjuhi.. I mean comeon yarr, in logo ke paas aur koi kaam nahi hai kya?😲 Duniya mein bhagwaan ne aur bhi jodiya banai hai, to sirf arjuhi hi kyo????????????????
nice post...yes yar this week will have lots of twist n turnings...lets c wat happens..