Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Smoking Dreams (MG OS)

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hey guys..
I am amal..I am here with a one shot..it is actually the first part of one of my AR FFs..Since I could not convert the whole of the FF to MG format i decided to put the first part as a OS since it is quite stable itself..

Disclaimer: Read only if you like hot passion otherwise ignore..Not good for below 14 year olds..

HERE you go guys..do leave your comments..

Walking as a bride is a matter of honour to any girl..I am blessed in that matter..The Khurana House, my house forever, was decorated with flowers, orchids and bouquets..I was walking over the stairs of my house..and I had particular joy in stressing the word 'my'..My in-laws treated me more like their daughter and as my husband rightly complained a few hours ago that they loved me more than him..I couldn't help but blush when I called my man my 'husband'..The effect his name or thought has upon me was still a mystery to me..It brought me a sense of pride, a spark of affection and heaps of love..

I was still playing with my head over my husband's thoughts when I clicked open my bedroom door..I was struck at the sight before me when my lips curled up to a huge smile..I was surprised though I knew he would do his best to make our room look stunning..But obviously I hadn't expected this much..

The sweet smell of the aromatic candles hit my nose giving me a chance to control the growing anxieties within me..The bouquets that colored the room with their charming petals lightly waving at the switched on caught my heart..

What struck me even more were the framed of our pic that captured all moments that we harbored with immense passion..With quotes below them that took me to a whole new world..I tried compressing the overwhelming surge to see him..It was during moments like these when I wished he was here to join me and quietly embrace me..

I woke up from my dreamland when I felt the familiar hand clearing my hair off my back..I quickly turned..Despite my growing gush of desire, I had decided long back that I would play with him a bit..

Voice: Liked it?

He placed his hand around my waist..I played with his buttons, drawing stuffs on his chest that he purposely left open because he knew how much it left me mad..

"Well, I would have liked a white curtain than a red one"

"Look at my face and tell that"

He knew exactly where to hit..I bit my lips in order to help me wipe out the smile that had cemented my face..I looked up putting up a show of seriousness..He studied my face for loopholes..His face revealed no conclusions but his eyes shone with a tint of victory..

"Well..Mrs.Khurana is improving in her acting skills..But dear..you forgot one thing..This.."..saying so he poked his index finger upon my cheek..Ugh..my blush..it always played against me..But imagine my situation..He calls me Mrs.Khurana and still expect me not to blush..I decided not to fall for that..

"Actually Mr.Khurana..I wasn't blushing..Your sister-in-law, my elder sister had put some light make-up for me before sending me over here"

"Oho..I see..In that case, you win"

I stared hard at his face..How could he possible let me win so easily..He definitely was upto something..

"You are serious??"

"About what???"

He was acting as if letting me win was a daily ritual..I still could not catch hold of what he was trying to do..He gave a side smirk and I wondered what was in store for me..He took his hand off my waist and went to the washroom without another word..Leaving an astounded me..I walked upto the mirror..and stared at it trying to make sense in his actions..

I saw him come out of his washroom..With towel draping his lower body and drops of water running off his hair..The sight went past me..hitting me with an unimaginable force..I couldn't react..This was the second time of my life when I saw him like this..But the first time had gone as soon as it has come..But this was just not disappearing..I gulped and turned around facing the mirror once again..focusing on the process of removing my jewellery..I could see him once again grin and walk towards to me..I kept my hands at action but my heart was pacing wildly to god knows where..

He came close to me earlobe making my blood streams abnormal..

His chest stuck to my back and I could feel his abs playing along my lower back that was bare because of my sari..

He removed my earrings as I shut my eyes tight..the heat he was radiating in all terms was doing me nothing good..

He cleared the few strands placed over my back and removed the only diamond necklace that my in laws had gifted me..

Doing so, he brushed my back and traced it from a bit above my waist uptil my neck..He put full weight upon my neckline as he kissed with seductive fervor..Chills went down my spine..I had this experience a lot of times but each time I have had it, it brings out a new meaning..

All I could do was whisper a low 'Maan' with all the might I possessed then..

He probably got a bit of sense back..He looked up..He chuckled at my poor stage..

And then to my utter horror..he once again traced my back till my blouse that was held just a two doris..He untied them despite feeling the tension my body was sending..

He went on as if he was determined to have the best of me tonight itself..

Slowly as time seemed to stop, he reached the hooks of my br* ..I froze..WHAT DID HE WANT?

I instantly turned facing him..I saw the desire in his eyes..Our eyes talked for a while..I could see how much he waited for this day..I knew that I was doing cruelty to him..I gave him approval to go on..After all how was I going to control myself..

Maybe, he understood that I had given him my consent..A more confident Maan came towards..closer and closer..Considering the traditional girl I am I moved back..He dint stop and within seconds he had me pinned to the wall..

He placed his hand upon my bare stomach..pressing it he kissed my lips with a passion I could easily relate..

I returned it back to the him..ruffling  his hair with one hand and the other rubbing his back..

Minutes later, he carried me to the bed..

He blew the candles off..and came the opposite end..

He kissed his way up to my face..

He kissed my payal..

Like a creeper he climber upwards and stopped at my stomach..

He kissed my navel..

The heck of me blew up..

I just couldn't take it..

By this time, he had reached my cle*v*ge and giving them a chance to experience his lips...

He reached me and pulled a blanket over us..

Edited by arluver4life - 19 March 2011 at 1:53am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjavantika_singhHawtieSeeperumzaheerzaqxswlodyCutee999Iqbal Neha1ninavisanu3108hindu4lyfmchoprashah10Downhillkhwaishfan

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
nice  .. very nice   Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
amazing OS
pls pm me if u write new OS
Thanks
HAPPY HOLI
Cheers

Aubade.

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Ahh I can't believe you ended it there! :O haha

Nice OS! :)

Btw I think at one point you wrote Armaan instead of Maan :P

Aubade.

lody Goldie
lody
lody

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I love ur OS it soo HOT hope u write a FF for maan and geet and if u write anothere OS plzz pm. For that and add me to ur pm least honey

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lody

I love ur OS it soo HOT hope u write a FF for maan and geet and if u write anothere OS plzz pm. For that and add me to ur pm least honey

Thanks alot dii
Yeah I just started a new MG FF
Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
awesome....
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thnx guys..will reply individually later..:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top