Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hehehe riyaaaaaaaa lets play holi wait let me get my culurz i want to play holi tooooooooooooooooo

amber diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii icontinued its sris turn now u want me to post the last part i posted =D?
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okk riduu i will bring some changes and post it tomm night..

i will PM u when u have to Pm readers :)

Wooow first time two writers FF i guess
Riyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa holiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hereeeeeee my attack on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
blue on ur whle face yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pink on ur noseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😆😆

-Ri. thumbnail
^i get spots cuz of them.😳 can we just play with water balloons?🤣
and hreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i gooooooo wd da ballons im untuched nowwwwwwwww no culur on meeeeeeee..
ballons over you riya ashuuuuuuuu amber diiiiiiiiiiiiii hehehe omgggggggg happy holiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
lol look at u now drenched wd culurzzzzzzzzzzz😆😆😆 yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

tehzeebkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Riduuu yes post the parts you and sri both have written so far all of them if possible😍
ndddddddddddddddddddddd hereeeeeeeeee i goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo a bucketfull of balloonz on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu here u go riyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wait one n ur hair face nose cheeks stomach legs up down up dwnnnnnnnn yayyyyyyyy all dneeeee ur drenchedddddddddd
😆

😆
ohh ok here amber diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😃😃

getting into her room he shut the window behind slowly, not making a single noise.placing his hand in his left pocket he checked for the thing he needed. coming inside he surveyed the room, as everything was peaceful and calm. Feeling some footsteps he hid behind the cupboard, hiding his big frame properly.
She entered the room sighing with tiredness as too much happened today, looking at her bed she turned around towards her cupboard to take out her nightgown and finally sleep.
his blue dark eyes stared at her mesmerized, clad in a beautiful skin fitted green elegant knee length dress she looked the goddess of beauty as her black jet hair fell down till her knees, sighing he closed his eyes to control the urge to pull her and kiss her bad. silently coming out he made slow silent steps towards her. feeling some one at her back she turned immediately, as her green emerald eyes met his blue dangerous ones.
Gasping and shuddering with fear she moved back as she pinned herself to the cupboard but before she cud shout or do sumtng he came forward and pressed his body on hers. placing his hand on her mouth he took out the chloroform and pressed his on her mouth not breaking their passionate eyelock. she felt dizzy as her eyelids became heavier, unknown of everything she passed out in his strong muscular arms. picking her up in his arms he stared at the innocent beauty as he huskily whispered
"Youre only mine." jumping off the window carefully he placed her in his car as she lied down unconscious on the back seat and he drove away

lol sriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i want u to continue lol
i need to be going =D

...........what u wrote was 

Armaan parking his car down the parking area,get down his car. he went to her side..scooping her up in his arms ...for a moment her beautiful innocent face made him close his eyes to control his wild desire...Thinking of them together, his body shook slightly giving rise to goosebumps, evidence of the powerful emotions that were locked inside him.

He took her in in a huge building which had a banner saying "Hotel Paradise"...

he went in...to be greeted by few workers there...not noticing them...he went to what was called 'Reception'...there also he was greeted by the receptionist but not noticing that...he said..."isMy room Ready"

"Yes sir" the receptionist replied. she continued...."Here are your Keys"

Thanking her........and taking the keys he went in with shilpa in her arms...

Entering the Luxurious Suite...he placed her on the King-sized golden bed...

For a full minute, he looked down into her face. His free hand came up and he pressed his thumb along her bottom lip...Shilpa let out a long sigh ...still sleeping....

When he traced the upper one..........

his gaze shifted to her heavy chest, which was completely shaped and a bit out as it oozed out from her dress. He leaned down as his eyes got filled with hunger and desire, desire to make her his that very moment. He moved forward, as he tilted his face, with their lips now just an inch away. He studied her every feature very keenly. Her closed big eyelids, her cute big nose, her chubby, red cheeks, her tempting perfectly shaped rosy lips, he moved down as he slowly pecked them not able to control himself. The next moment he jerked his body back with all his force in order to restrain himself from crossing all the limits, just the touch of her lips created havoc in his body and he felt like a thirsty vampire waiting to be fed from centuries. Closing his eyes he controlled himself as he took out his phone and dialed a number, " Hello Dad! Yes shes with me, ah don't u worry shanky doesn't knows and till he will come to know he wil be able to do nothing at all! He wud just cry for his daughter and till he wud found her she wd be totally mine, in every way. No dad shes still unconscious, don't you worry, il be bringing her to California tomorrow in my private jet. Bye dad" he cut the call as he urned around to see her sleeping unknown to all her surroundings. Going closer he placed his hand on her face as he slowly traced it down caressing her beautiful skin. He brought it down to her lips as he touched and explored them with his manly fingers. How soft and juicy they looked, tempting than ever. He moved his hungry gaze up and down her body exploring her every part as it had the intensity to tear her clothes apart with a look only. He came down to her cheek and kissed her there. Moving back he took off his shirt showing his muscular flattened body with perfect abs and well maintained chest and oozing strong muscles and laid beside her on the bed. Looking at her he dozed off to sleep.

Waking up she felt her head revolving as everything felt blur nd she felt dizzy. Rubbing her eyes she looked around and gasped loudly as her eyes popped out with shock looking at a man sleeping beside her. She quickly moved back as she tried to remember everything and then it hit her. The realization struck as she got suspicious about it all. Moving back she realized that this wasn't her room and this man had brought her to some other place. Stepping very slowly she moved towards the door carefully trying not to make a noise when she turned the door knob but it didn't unlocked. She got nervous and scareed as she tried harder but it didn't unlock. "Its locked, and the keys are with me." She stopped at once as she heard his manly voice. He stood just an inch away as his hot breathes kissed her hair. Startled and nervous she turned around and moved back pinning herself to the door as he stood just an inch away. Coming closer he pressed his body on hers crushing her weight as his eyes, raped her innocence as he intruded her body with his intense piercing gaze. She looked at him with fear and nervousness as his hard bare chest pressed on her delicate one.

i continued its sris turn but shez gayab =(
tehzeebkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Here one balloon on each one of youZ 🤣
HAPPY HOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIII🤗