Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd12344 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

subiiiiiiiiiiiii i continueed its sris turn now nd i continued my very previus one the one u told me i had pmd it to all nd then i and ashu wrote one more its on pg 97 if u want to read =D

oh okayy,, sris can u conti writing and pm to me??
and thanks rida, im gona go to page 97 and read it! 😳 you guys ROCK man!
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
FREE FOR USE
DO COMMENT HERE
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1554705&TPN=135

LUV FIZII
Edited by fizii_gurl - 13 years ago
tehzeebkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Thannnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sweety and yea i told you na,i will start a new FF soon when i read yours and sri's concept juzz now it clicked ......that my  idea is quite similar....Awwwww thank you .......
You know what i did to your tabi di i didn't pm her my FF i said 1st prove me that your over 16 and she was like what the..........🤣🤣🤣
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omgggggggggggggg fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz omg omggggggggg hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww theyre sooooooooooooo amazngggggggggg omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg omg just beautifulllll u again took me into mykashdream land hawwwwwwww so cuteeeeeeeeee luv themmmmmmm
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg u did thatttttttt🤣🤣 hawwwwww lol i turn 16 for readng ur ff surelyyyyyyyyy☺️
-Ri. thumbnail
KaShsome stuff, Fizii! <3
tehzeebkhan thumbnail

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg u did thatttttttt🤣🤣 hawwwwww lol i turn 16 for readng ur ff surelyyyyyyyyy☺️

Yeah and then she said i'm not gonna read your FF blah blah😆 i mean she is younger than me but i juzz love irritating herROFLROFL and i know you are not ...........but still you write stuff like soooooooooooo hottttt and tempting Blushing.
omgggggggggggggggg i want to read zahruzzzzzzz face expressions i swearrrr im laughng my wits offfff u really did that diiiiiiii omggg🤣
pooooooooor my zahruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
hehehe i dnt write sch hot tempting stuff diiiiiiiii bt u knw i cant write sweet decent stuffmadhu asks me to write for her u knw not my hot type one bt sometng swwet nd im like ohh thats too tuf i cant do that!🤣
tehzeebkhan thumbnail

omgggggggggggggggg i want to read zahruzzzzzzz face expressions i swearrrr im laughng my wits offfff u really did that diiiiiiii omggg🤣
pooooooooor my zahruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
hehehe i dnt write sch hot tempting stuff diiiiiiiii bt u knw i cant write sweet decent stuffmadhu asks me to write for her u knw not my hot type one bt sometng swwet nd im like ohh thats too tuf i cant do that!🤣

I know some people love writing passionate and hot stuff 😆😉..............I really love your writing .............Ofcourse i did that to your zahruuu DiROFL she was like okey so you want to see my ID now??????ROFLROFL
omggggggggggggggggggggggg diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii goshhhhhhh i luv u bothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhh, will miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =(