Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Playing with his heart:(( (Page 3)

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FORAM123

Welcome back, i dono' about others but i was missing you post.
omg dats sooo sooo sweetEmbarrassed.....loads n loads of luv 2 u for sayin thatHug n i missed this forum too, i love cumin here......its very different from other forums, no fights n fan groups, jus a handful of ppl.....so u knw every1 n can really discuss things......suvi ke ati sunder posts aur abanti ke chatpate posts lol i think we ROCK!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

omg dats sooo sooo sweetEmbarrassed.....loads n loads of luv 2 u for sayin thatHug n i missed this forum too, i love cumin here......its very different from other forums, no fights n fan groups, jus a handful of ppl.....so u knw every1 n can really discuss things......suvi ke ati sunder posts aur abanti ke chatpate posts lol i think we ROCK!Big smile
Thats really sweet of you to say, esp the bit about this forum being unlike others because of no fightsEmbarrassed And I am glad that u r back, too, Shilpa
Waise, I am looking forward to your VMsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

yup foram123 you are right shilpa take over so easily and still her words are pleasure to read .

well shilpa do you really think NANDINI didn't give it all yeah it appears but it isn't complete true too . ABHSIESHEK speak through his actions

there was a good looking guy in tv show HIP HIP HURRY

whose famous dialogue was

MEIN BOLTA KAM HOON AUR KARTA JYADA HOON something like that

ABHISEK has no control over his emotions but how did he managed his emotions in the party is also astonishing

well never saw ABHSIHEK in much anger too
ITS LIKE HE CAN'T SPEAK LOUD enough or have the ability to get much angry  .

but i think NANDINI believing in ABHISHEK and waiting for him show her love enough .
we can't expect NANDINI to act foolishly to look for ABHISHEK when she doesn't even know what ABHSIHEK is doing .

i am sure NANDINI wil stand up for ABHSISHEK if she got any info about him .

it is not a time to see who loves or not both love each other
but hardships made love more strong between persons so i can only hope for better .

whatever i found no problem with both and their love .
it is actual and strong only thing that will be tested now is TRUST

thanks dear....n yess in d party Abhishek was almost dumbfounded......the feeling didn't really sink in to him n so he didn't know how to react......he wasn't his usual impulsive self.....this is the worst part really.....Abhishek trusted his dad, and when sum1 u trust ditches u, it really hurts.....I love to quote this doha of rahim "rahiman dhaga prem ka mat todo chatkay, tute se phir na jure, jure gaanth par jaaye" meaning that the thread of love and trust in a relationship, if broken, maybe tied again but the knot remains. this incident has shaken abhishek from within and this dent in his heart is gonna stay forever. the last time we saw a broken abhishek was during the scene where he kidnapped Nandini. He didn't know what to do the also, and he took such a strong and wrong step. This time also only  Nandini's love and support can heal his wounds. 

As you said maybe i got too harsh on Nandini but its cos I expect a lot from her.  She's a brave girl.  I know that she has faith in Abhishek, herself and most importantly, their love. To get into a relationship that is against the norms of society, to prepare yourself to enter a completely new world for the sake of love requires strength. The way she convinced her father, fought her neighbors, mingled into the Tiwari family, took on the responsibility of showing Abhishek the right path, it never seemed that jus a while ago she had a completely different life. Suddenly bcos of Abhishek she is now in the world of the rich, the powerful and their poltics. Seeing from her point of view, the way she has conducted herself in these strange surroundings is praiseworthy. I remember  this line when she assured her dad " main sab sambhaal loongi, sabka dil jeet loongi''. She's not the typical meek and lost heroine, waiting for the hero to rescue her, instead she is Abhishek's Saviour. She is collected, sincere, responsible and confident.

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 19 March 2011 at 4:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thats really sweet of you to say, esp the bit about this forum being unlike others because of no fightsEmbarrassed And I am glad that u r back, too, Shilpa
Waise, I am looking forward to your VMsWink
oh! u rememba!Embarrassed plzz dun expect nething yaar i'm quite bad at it. but i'll try.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

awesome post shilpa....Clap  it was a pleasure to read ur post.....Embarrassed
i really wish abhi wouild have stood up against his father in the party itself.... jst as chander said... abhi should hav objected the decision in the party itself.... coz i also feel talkin later on abt the issue inside the home has no value....  but mayb the mother savitri didnt want the dirty linen to b washed in public n let the political image go down in front of the press....
thanks dear....abhishek is not the person who'll worry abt image n politics when it comes to Nandini and his love....he was jus dumbstruck! he was all set for his and Nandini's engagement to be announced.....he was too consumed in this happiness......he could never have imagined his dad to do this to him.....so he was simply not ready......he did not know how to react....this is actually really sad, the incident has shaken him completely.....what we saw at the party was jus not him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

BUT this event made bad image of NITYANAND already

it was like  a pie given to AARTI

whole family is out of order . elections are near

and look ALKA always hesitated to talk  harsh words in front of NITYANAND but we have seen that in precap

ALKA TAKING OVER NITYANAND  COMPLETELY

well precap can produce lot of misjudgment too like it happened in case of ALKA AND SAVITRI TALK .

but still i think SUVI said this line

with actor change somehow CHARACTER change also .

i don't know how stubborn approach NITYANAND showed here

it just turn the wheels it is like  creators wanted to cause something
and they did this .

series STARTED with election    are near buzz
but i think already 3 to 4 months have passed since first episode's time i am here talking about time line going on in the show .

really need to see more politics and more better issues .

I know. As I said in the topic, this i think was a stupid move. It shows NNT's desperation. Till now whatever he behind their back, he was a good father for Alka and Abhishek. As you said for the first time he has completely exposed himself, for the first time in front of his family. I hope he has a solid reason for such a desperate step.  Aarti and all opponents are sure to take advantage. He can't stop them from striking when the iron is hot!
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

awesome post shilpa....Clap  it was a pleasure to read ur post.....Embarrassed
i really wish abhi wouild have stood up against his father in the party itself.... jst as chander said... abhi should hav objected the decision in the party itself.... coz i also feel talkin later on abt the issue inside the home has no value....  but mayb the mother savitri didnt want the dirty linen to b washed in public n let the political image go down in front of the press....
thanks dear....abhishek is not the person who'll worry abt image n politics when it comes to Nandini and his love....he was jus dumbstruck! he was all set for his and Nandini's engagement to be announced.....he was too consumed in this happiness......he could never have imagined his dad to do this to him.....so he was simply not ready......he did not know how to react....this is actually really sad, the incident has shaken him completely.....what we saw at the party was jus not him
i agree with u.... shilpa.....Embarrassed 
wat i actually wanted to say was this....
see if v hurt someone.. say our close friend or our aunt/uncle, etc(knowingly/unknowingly)... den wat do v do.... ?
v immedialy or aftr 4 to 5 hrs aftr gettin mellow down with our anger.... v go to their house or call them up n say sorrry n apologize for ur mistake.... rite..?
v dnt go n say sry aftr 24hrs or 2 days...!!!!! coz sayin sorry aftr 24 hrs or aftr 1 day has no value.....!!!!

same is the case wen u disagree on someone's decision... u should immediately tell dat person as ur not agreein to it... coz like i said... abhi comin home drunk n arguin with his dad in the middle of the nite...was ok... but it laked the punch n the weight n the force.... the way NT was replin to abhi initially... is seemed to me dat he has got abhi subduded ... all that dialog... dat salim couldnt hav become an g8 emporer had he sill gone behind anarkali.....Confused? i mean wat kind of eg was that? is there some kind of rule... dat those from political lineage cant marry the persom whom they love...? n in order to b g8... v hav hav a marriage which looks like a business deal.....Angry
if abhi had talked in the party itself... then atleast tamasha toh nahin banathe na yeh press wale nandini ke saath....... all that tv news abt abhi leavin a middle-class girl jst like dat......Angry

Prinsesse.Suvi

anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sv003]awesome post shilpa....Clap  it was a pleasure to read ur post.....Embarrassed
i agree with u.... shilpa.....Embarrassed 
wat i actually wanted to say was this....
see if v hurt someone.. say our close friend or our aunt/uncle, etc(knowingly/unknowingly)... den wat do v do.... ?
v immedialy or aftr 4 to 5 hrs aftr gettin mellow down with our anger.... v go to their house or call them up n say sorrry n apologize for ur mistake.... rite..?
v dnt go n say sry aftr 24hrs or 2 days...!!!!! coz sayin sorry aftr 24 hrs or aftr 1 day has no value.....!!!!

same is the case wen u disagree on someone's decision... u should immediately tell dat person as ur not agreein to it... coz like i said... abhi comin home drunk n arguin with his dad in the middle of the nite...was ok... but it laked the punch n the weight n the force.... the way NT was replin to abhi initially... is seemed to me dat he has got abhi subduded ... all that dialog... dat salim couldnt hav become an g8 emporer had he sill gone behind anarkali.....Confused? i mean wat kind of eg was that? is there some kind of rule... dat those from political lineage cant marry the persom whom they love...? n in order to b g8... v hav hav a marriage which looks like a business deal.....Angry
if abhi had talked in the party itself... then atleast tamasha toh nahin banathe na yeh press wale nandini ke saath....... all that tv news abt abhi leavin a middle-class girl jst like dat......Angry
[/QUOTE

i agree sv...
              abhi should have stopped his father in party itself...
                                  as nnt knows nandu is intelligent,responsible and a middle class girl...he played his game..he insulted nandu n her father...n he knoew that to throw her out he should do it in public...so that she never returns back to abhi's life...
                       I hope nandu doesnt sacrifice her love n marry some other guy..cozzz i want abhini together....

aish77

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index