Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sv003

awesome post shilpa....👏  it was a pleasure to read ur post.....😳

i really wish abhi wouild have stood up against his father in the party itself.... jst as chander said... abhi should hav objected the decision in the party itself.... coz i also feel talkin later on abt the issue inside the home has no value....  but mayb the mother savitri didnt want the dirty linen to b washed in public n let the political image go down in front of the press....

thanks dear....abhishek is not the person who'll worry abt image n politics when it comes to Nandini and his love....he was jus dumbstruck! he was all set for his and Nandini's engagement to be announced.....he was too consumed in this happiness......he could never have imagined his dad to do this to him.....so he was simply not ready......he did not know how to react....this is actually really sad, the incident has shaken him completely.....what we saw at the party was jus not him
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajin90

BUT this event made bad image of NITYANAND already

it was like  a pie given to AARTI

whole family is out of order . elections are near

and look ALKA always hesitated to talk  harsh words in front of NITYANAND but we have seen that in precap

ALKA TAKING OVER NITYANAND  COMPLETELY

well precap can produce lot of misjudgment too like it happened in case of ALKA AND SAVITRI TALK .

but still i think SUVI said this line

with actor change somehow CHARACTER change also .

i don't know how stubborn approach NITYANAND showed here

it just turn the wheels it is like  creators wanted to cause something
and they did this .

series STARTED with election    are near buzz
but i think already 3 to 4 months have passed since first episode's time i am here talking about time line going on in the show .

really need to see more politics and more better issues .

I know. As I said in the topic, this i think was a stupid move. It shows NNT's desperation. Till now whatever he behind their back, he was a good father for Alka and Abhishek. As you said for the first time he has completely exposed himself, for the first time in front of his family. I hope he has a solid reason for such a desperate step.  Aarti and all opponents are sure to take advantage. He can't stop them from striking when the iron is hot!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

thanks dear....abhishek is not the person who'll worry abt image n politics when it comes to Nandini and his love....he was jus dumbstruck! he was all set for his and Nandini's engagement to be announced.....he was too consumed in this happiness......he could never have imagined his dad to do this to him.....so he was simply not ready......he did not know how to react....this is actually really sad, the incident has shaken him completely.....what we saw at the party was jus not him

i agree with u.... shilpa.....Embarrassed 
wat i actually wanted to say was this....
see if v hurt someone.. say our close friend or our aunt/uncle, etc(knowingly/unknowingly)... den wat do v do.... ?
v immedialy or aftr 4 to 5 hrs aftr gettin mellow down with our anger.... v go to their house or call them up n say sorrry n apologize for ur mistake.... rite..?
v dnt go n say sry aftr 24hrs or 2 days...!!!!! coz sayin sorry aftr 24 hrs or aftr 1 day has no value.....!!!!

same is the case wen u disagree on someone's decision... u should immediately tell dat person as ur not agreein to it... coz like i said... abhi comin home drunk n arguin with his dad in the middle of the nite...was ok... but it laked the punch n the weight n the force.... the way NT was replin to abhi initially... is seemed to me dat he has got abhi subduded ... all that dialog... dat salim couldnt hav become an g8 emporer had he sill gone behind anarkali.....😕? i mean wat kind of eg was that? is there some kind of rule... dat those from political lineage cant marry the persom whom they love...? n in order to b g8... v hav hav a marriage which looks like a business deal.....😡
if abhi had talked in the party itself... then atleast tamasha toh nahin banathe na yeh press wale nandini ke saath....... all that tv news abt abhi leavin a middle-class girl jst like dat......😡
anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

i agree with u.... shilpa.....😳 
wat i actually wanted to say was this....
see if v hurt someone.. say our close friend or our aunt/uncle, etc(knowingly/unknowingly)... den wat do v do.... ?
v immedialy or aftr 4 to 5 hrs aftr gettin mellow down with our anger.... v go to their house or call them up n say sorrry n apologize for ur mistake.... rite..?
v dnt go n say sry aftr 24hrs or 2 days...!!!!! coz sayin sorry aftr 24 hrs or aftr 1 day has no value.....!!!!

same is the case wen u disagree on someone's decision... u should immediately tell dat person as ur not agreein to it... coz like i said... abhi comin home drunk n arguin with his dad in the middle of the nite...was ok... but it laked the punch n the weight n the force.... the way NT was replin to abhi initially... is seemed to me dat he has got abhi subduded ... all that dialog... dat salim couldnt hav become an g8 emporer had he sill gone behind anarkali.....😕? i mean wat kind of eg was that? is there some kind of rule... dat those from political lineage cant marry the persom whom they love...? n in order to b g8... v hav hav a marriage which looks like a business deal.....😡
if abhi had talked in the party itself... then atleast tamasha toh nahin banathe na yeh press wale nandini ke saath....... all that tv news abt abhi leavin a middle-class girl jst like dat......😡
[/QUOTE

i agree sv...
              abhi should have stopped his father in party itself...
                                  as nnt knows nandu is intelligent,responsible and a middle class girl...he played his game..he insulted nandu n her father...n he knoew that to throw her out he should do it in public...so that she never returns back to abhi's life...
                       I hope nandu doesnt sacrifice her love n marry some other guy..cozzz i want abhini together....