Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Playing with his heart:(( (Page 2)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

yeah, I think soon the Union Carbide issue thing will start...

hey y dat union carbide issue... y...?  this show based in bihar ...? how did u get to knw....?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

hey y dat union carbide issue... y...?  this show based in bihar ...? how did u get to knw....?
cause they mentioned it a while back, so I think that track wil start soon..the factory thingy

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

cause they mentioned it a while back, so I think that track wil start soon..the factory thingy

dat i also now suvi.... y do all ppl suppose that issue is simmilar to union carbide one... ? dats wat i'm askin... coz they didnt say the factory is makin chemicals..like union carbide co. makes.... the factory in the serial might b makin something else also na..... so posinous gasses released in air nppl dying issue ki bhat hi nahin aayegi... so y the comparison dear.....?

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

dat i also now suvi.... y do all ppl suppose that issue is simmilar to union carbide one... ? dats wat i'm askin... coz they didnt say the factory is makin chemicals..like union carbide co. makes.... the factory in the serial might b makin something else also na..... so posinous gasses released in air nppl dying issue ki bhat hi nahin aayegi... so y the comparison dear.....?
pata nahi..someone said..so I said...summary said it is about factory workign conditions...

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

pata nahi..someone said..so I said...summary said it is about factory workign conditions...

well ppl workin in the union carbide factory in bhopal nvr had problems workin ovr there as factory's workin conditions were fine.... the only mistake that occoured was that there was a leak of the posionous gass MIC... for the factory... that got released in air... n ppl died n many ppl are still reelin in aftr effects of that disaster.....Ouch

the only uncanny similarity i can see here is that in the serial is dat some goes wrong in the factory due to which ppl die.....

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Oh..ok..I didn't know..kissi ne kaha, aur maine copy kiya lol

-Swetha-

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

What you've said i true, Shilpa...Abhishek is like a child in many ways, and we love hi for that, for being so pure, so innocent, no dikhave....and NNT has overestimated his son...or possibly underestimated, in the case of rebelling against him...Yes, this time I don't want Nandini to get angry at Abhishek, she should understand as well, and support Abhishek
Aww my bechara Abhi *gives a big hug to Abhishek*
Thanks for the reply suvi......my heart goes out to the poor fellow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

Agreed Shilpa...
Me too want Abhishek to take Bold steps now and Nandini to be with him. But I guess, Nandini is not angry on Abhishek, as she herself realised in yesterdays Epi, that , why is she punishing Abhishek ,coz of his father's mistake.
yeah she's not angry yet(thank heavens for that!) but she's not even said anything....she's jus waitin for him but i want her to take the first step this time.....as you said she's realized her mistake when she said that she should not have been rude to him but hope she converts her words into actions before its too late! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index