Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Playing with his heart:((

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hiii Guys!

Finally exams overr!! So much has happened on the forum, so many new posts, discussions, gotta catch up with all ov it. Nd ofcourse I'm back with my essays to bore you allLOL  The title of today's article is actually "What is politcs?" but before I share that I had to make this post about Abhishek. Ahh! My heart goes out to him.Ouch He's such a baby, I can't see him cry like this. I generally dun like being all touchy-touchy be it anyone, but after 2days epi i sooo feel like hugging Abhishek. I feel really protective towards him. He is not worldly-wise and he's not balanced. He can't manipulate situations and has no control over his emotions. His beauty lies in the fact that he is full of passion and innocence. It takes courage to love so passionately. We all tend to restrict our heart, we love but in limits. It's not easy to let go of these boundaries give ur heart n soul to sum1(be it family, friends, over).  And it is soooo sad when such emotional people get hurt. Its extremely unfortunate. It was pathetic to see him make that announcement. Abhishek got numb, our spontaneous, impulsive Abhi did not know what to do! What shocked me was when he said "sab khatam ho gaya Alka". This is so not him. He has lost his love and his faith in his father. For all the years of his life he gave to satisfy his father's ego and wishes, he did not deserve this.Cry

Not that I didn't see this coming, I'm sure none ov us expected NNT to accept AbhiNi jus like that but this was a stupid move. Does he think Abhishek can fight elections in such an emotional condition? And if he thinks Abhi's gonna accept this then he's underestimating his own genes. He has totally lost his family's trust after this. Bad, bad step. Once Abhi recovers from the shock, NNT is in for hell.

For Nandini also it is a very difficult and embarrassing situation but this, I feel ,is her test. This crisis should show us Nandin's side of love. Every1 knws abt Abhishek's madness but its time Nandini proves that she deserves him. Till now we've only seen her romance, her advice, her expectations n nakhras but now i wanna see her in action. I dun want her to be the typical submissive middle class girl, she has to be with Abhishek in this. In the depression and trauma Abhishek is right now , the worst we would want is begging and pleading to Nandini like he did to her dad yesterday.  I hope Abhishek is done with his share of convincing and apologising to Nandini. This time she has to take the first step and tell him that he's not alone. That she trusts him, their marriage, their promises and that this is THEIR fight. He needs her.

Cant see this torture on the cutest character of the show for longCry
Shilpa.

PS- will put up my next post by 2mrrw....plz do check it out!

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 18 March 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shalkimdsheena27aish77THE-FUTURE-LORDozzyiePrinsesse.SuviMehek25-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
What you've said i true, Shilpa...Abhishek is like a child in many ways, and we love hi for that, for being so pure, so innocent, no dikhave....and NNT has overestimated his son...or possibly underestimated, in the case of rebelling against him...Yes, this time I don't want Nandini to get angry at Abhishek, she should understand as well, and support Abhishek
Aww my bechara Abhi *gives a big hug to Abhishek*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Shilpa.Agarwalozzyie-Swetha-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Agreed Shilpa...
Me too want Abhishek to take Bold steps now and Nandini to be with him. But I guess, Nandini is not angry on Abhishek, as she herself realised in yesterdays Epi, that , why is she punishing Abhishek ,coz of his father's mistake.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Shilpa.AgarwalPrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Welcome back, i dono' about others but i was missing you post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.AgarwalPrinsesse.Suvi

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Shilpa.AgarwalPrinsesse.Suvi

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
awesome post shilpa....Clap  it was a pleasure to read ur post.....Embarrassed
i really wish abhi wouild have stood up against his father in the party itself.... jst as chander said... abhi should hav objected the decision in the party itself.... coz i also feel talkin later on abt the issue inside the home has no value....  but mayb the mother savitri didnt want the dirty linen to b washed in public n let the political image go down in front of the press....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Shilpa.Agarwalozzyie

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.AgarwalPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
yeah, I think soon the Union Carbide issue thing will start...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index