Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutisinhacarisma2

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I could keep quiet.. But I chose to speak to you all...
Content not for the weak.... So please read at your own risk..

Now why on earth did the CV's re-twist the story line of Dadi's hunger strike.... I thought that she was finally going to leave. Even the doctors said she is really old. (So get the hint).
Honestly CV's we would not have minded .... as Krishna would say Bura naa mano holi hai!.

I am liking the character of Kesaramma.. yes though she is annoying at times and doesn't make much sense in today's world... but there are a few good home truths she gives on face value.. to PRATIGYA...Ooh now I am treading on dangerous ground ... but like I said read at your own risk.
She may not know the full truth of Pratigya's attitude and her character..but first impressions can be lasting and Kesar Amma sure knows how to click on to it asap. The women from the village are always shrewd in these matters.
If this Mai was shown in the Sax household... Pratigya would not be told twice to touch her feet... she would have done it asap. Like she respected Aman's mother.
The way she serves food.. is true she doesn't look like she wants to serve or .. can't explain it any better than the Mai did in the show.
The way she was applying shagun.. like she so didn't want to ... then when told she plays arrogant. This whole time what many of us have been trying to say about Pratigya has been beautifully elaborated by Mai. Though her approach is more harsh.. especially when she hasn't had a chance to get to know her properly... but I doubt even in their last meeting - Pratigya's actions like these will reflect positively on her. This is either the fault of the CV's ...or either our Pooja has failed to carry this role out to it's full potential... OR maybe she has and the way it SEEMS this has been intentional all along.
I know many people have told me that I come accross as a unapproachable arrogant person.. but then after knowing me they realise I am totally the opposite.
But why have the CV's sketched her like this.. when Pratigya has come from a humble - (yet proud) pariwaar? Adharsh comes accross more humble ( recent times excluded ). So why is Pratigya different.. did something happen in lucknow in her college to someone, that she became a hard woman... to the extent that some are seeing her as manly or arrogant? Arushi is a twitt and just tries to follow her sisters foot steps.. and Hundal is just a Dead actress.

Shakti singh  - How the singing and dancing group embarrased him. I get the feeling Mai wil bring out the best in him.. I can't believe how much respect and like he shows his mother in law.. He has shown respect to her from the first minute.. considering his hate for Kesar... Some one like Shakti is showing more affection towards his mother in law then Pratigya has ever shown her in laws. That is shocking.

Baba... Okay Pratigya is annoyed at him - but then he is shown to be more angry with her... Why?
WHEN Mai called him Sona and was singing his praises - He looked at Pratigya who was not feeling proud nor was gesturing a look of agreeing in compliment. And then when he chose not to eat she did not stop him either..
Her silence is annoying him further.. esp when she wanted paper she asked him nicely.. but apart from that.. she didn't ask him to eat or spk to him to have his tea. Yet when the family started taunting her over the tea - to shut them up he took the tea for her sake. When Mai was talking about massaging and being massaged by your wife... he looked at Pratigya and again she showed no affection.
He keeps glancing at her to get a look of affection or care which he isn't getting...
He was embarrassed to have the shagun put on by her.. coz he knew she will not want to do it.. his look when he was going to turn back and go.. looked like a man who felt no one loves him. I felt so sorry for him .
Loved the bit when his jaw was twitching and Pratigya was looking at him... and then he walked off. Such a beautiful scene. Also loved him leaning with his hand on the post at the Adda with his leg bent.. that was the posture he used to hold back in his 'pinning for pratigya' days co-incidently.

Pratigya - Was not wrong in requesting for paper... but what did she do with the whole batch... even kids cannot go through that much paper in a classroom in such a short period of time.
Baba shouldn't deny her of paper.. come on that is petty... whether she writes an article or not.. to an educated person these are bear neccessaties. Also if she doesn't work then where will the following weeks pay packet come from?
She did look really nice in her last scene when Amma was telling her off that brown lipstick suits her well.

Amma - Not going to go into much details ... but not all her taunts are wrong.. sometimes (though Pratz has her reasons) Pratz is always in her own thoughts. Amma gets beaten up and then carries on like nothing has happened, Kesar got raped - but the next day carried on normal like. It's the likes of Naina who cries over everything... and Pratigya gets lost in her thoughts. The rest of them get on with their lives.
Pratigya never seems interested in festivals in the Niwaas.. but Amma the last time she was enjoying Rangoli... Remember and you went and poured water over her efforts.

Sorry for the essay and I hope I have not offended anyone..
Just trying to dissect the fictional characters and their purpose that the Creatives have put before us..

DOSA. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hmmmm it seems nothing has changed except addition of kesars mom........ great work cariSmile

keep it up Thumbs Up 

and ignore the dhookie aatma Angry

who are trying to destroy the forum moodAngryAngryAngry..... they have nothing else to do except spread negativity hereAngryAngry

keep up the work hunSmile

Edited by aleena1 - 19 March 2011 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

very good postTongue
love u di.Big smile

Thanks a lot my dear.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

<p align="center"></p>

Thankyou so much sweetie.

Mitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

who are trying to destroy the forum moodAngryAngryAngry..... they have nothing else to do except spread negativity hereAngryAngry

keep up the work hunSmile

[/QUOTE]
Thanks aleena...... I love the dukhi aatma... Thing. Love that. Thanks hun.
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
LOVE THE AB in ckmm
aikdum krishna stayleEmbarrassed

carisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 the post siss loved readin it
woww the amount off long written posts ive read sooo farrr its taken up all me tym loll
goshhh people write less i hatee reading hehehehee
but i love the way u countered ur argument sis thanks
love ya

carisma2

Go to top