19/03/11 CD+CC Agle Janam Me To Kam Se Kam SR Kijo - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
BRB I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE SEE U ALL LATER 
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Girls See This

Is Maan feeling insecure?

The latest twist in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One is that Maan is unable to understand why Geet is behaving normally with Dev, when he has ruined her life. There are more exciting turns lined up in this love story.

More on Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

A source from the production house reveals, "Maan will realize that Geet has forgiven Dev. Dev's care for his unborn baby will touch Maan's heart, and he will stop suspecting Dev. Later, Maan will feel that he can never take Dev's place in Geet's life, as Dev is the actual father of Geet's child. Meanwhile, Dev will realize that he is causing problems in Maan and Geet's relationship."

Maan aka Gurmeet elaborates, "There are some issues between Geet and me right now because of my brother Dev. He treated Geet horribly in the past, and I don't understand why is she being so nice to him. However, soon enough, I will clear the air and have a good talk with Geet regarding Dev's presence in the house. I also want to know the reason for Geet's change of heart towards Dev. Every relationship goes through ups and downs, but it is important to discuss problems and find a solution, instead of assuming things."

We definitely hope that Maan and Geet find a solution to their current problems and clear the misunderstandings between them.

What do u all think??

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh..DEV😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Happy Holi everyone πŸ˜Š

im back πŸ˜Š
HEY HAPPY HOLI  to u too  PNKU πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ€—
How are u
Happy Holi My Sexy GirlπŸ€—
I Hope Pak Win
inshallah inshallah inshallah inshallah 
Sorry girls today i think i cant join you Coz Pak  Match and you know na how i Love Cricket πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -sofiya-

inshallah inshallah inshallah inshallah 
Sorry girls today i think i cant join you Coz Pak  Match and you know na how i Love Cricket πŸ˜‰

exactly sofi me too busy with match πŸ˜†brb
Originally posted by todayzstar

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh..DEV😑

hey i thnk dis is article is old!!!
Originally posted by kkmouli

@sofi
hey sofi!!!πŸ€—
how r u?!!
hi dear 
am Good you tell πŸ˜ƒ
hii idiotttttttttπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kkmouli

hey i thnk dis is article is old!!!

oh rly?????😲😲😲😲
Originally posted by todayzstar

oh rly?????😲

yeah...
i thnk dis came wen geet askd maan to let dev  stay in the house wen dev is in wounds..
nd den we got maan doin his exercise wid fire..
Maan-geet nokjhok..
geet teasin maan actin as if shez angry wid him..
remember??!!
we got some article and sbs alsoo!!!