Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan Kritika vs Arjun Arohi

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I know comparison topics are not allowed but this I promise will be more on a discussion point of view rather than a derogatory one

Okay, so when rewatching KMH season 1 arjun arohi scenes, I really felt I was watching " arjun " and " arohi "

watching KMH season 2 arjun arohi scenes, I feel like I am watching Kritika Karan scenes that they've recorded and put up. 

Has anyone felt the same before? Do you think because KK and Kritz are together and have that comfort level that it displays that over onto onscreen and shows their compatibility onscreen as being physcial familiar with one another.  With that I mean if you see a married couple they are very well aware of each others presence and there is not hesistance towards it nor any possesiveness.  And on the contrary when you see two strangers you feel the 'tension' in the room wether its a physical one or feeling of being aware of the other.  (am i making any sense?)

anyways, I liked the discomfort that was displayed on season one and wondered why its not like that here. 

I know both characters are different hence they adjusted likewise but if you cut down to the basics that is wehre my discussion begins.  Cheers. :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jerry27khadija-kmh-anzaeram--sia-kavyasam-SweetGirl-Mariaa.SGSiddhi_-dark.horse-wida

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I Personally Prefer Karnika Together Heart
Juust Becoz Without Them There Is No Arjuhi Even No KMH , No Chemistry , No Forum I Meean No Life  Big smile
Arjuhi Starts With Karan & Kittu Wink 
Both Are Adorable , The Bestest Ever .Unbeatabble & Totally UncomparableStar
I'm Watching KMH For ThemDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA_123456789-anzaeram-mohit_rockstar-sia-..Ananya..peachpiesahelilovesishraparna4karanikaSiddhi_-dark.horse-

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
The comfort level is much more in this one... but um not sure I see Karan in Arjun Singhania.they are way too different..... but i do see Kritika in Arohi Ahluwalia many times
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
soo agree with you
i like teh comfort between them
and yepp we see karan kritz now..lol
hehe my sis said the samee.. she wa sliek they look soo comfortablee and all... iuts because they a acouple in real life as well
you see teh comfortable level
Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

I think the storyline, the charaters, and dialouges of season 2, are more close to the life, Karan and Kritika actually live. Dont get me worng I love Kitani 1, it was fantastic! But being a youth show (seaosn 2) is close to the age, and lifestyle Karan and Kritika live. Hope I made sense :S Im gaga over both seasons, even more over Karan, Kritika, and Arjun, Arohi!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jerry27

AfsaraZ Senior Member
AfsaraZ
AfsaraZ

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Interesting topic! I agree with the fact that this season's Arjun-Arohi seem more like the Karanika we see on SBSs, but I do still feel like I'm watching Arjun and Arohi on screen, not Karan and Kritika. The only reason behind that is the character's personalities themselves. Arjun's "Arjun-ness"-- his angry young man outlook, passion, sadness, emotions-- those qualities are Arjun's, not Karan's. Karan seems more happy-go-lucky, lol. As for Kritika, a lot of her real life bubbliness is in Arohi Ahluwalia, but again, I feel like Arohi's seriousness (especially after today's episode) creates a difference.

Of course I love both Arjuhi/Karanika. But I like seeing Arjuhi in the show. I think the reason behind that is Arjun's passionate character itself. Both Mr. Punj and Mr. Singhania are exceptional characters :)

(Although by the end of typing this, I almost got confused with the back and forth between the real life actors and the reel life characters!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachpie

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I  dont  see  Karan and kritika in season 2 .   I still see arjuhi,  a different  arjuhi in season 1.   we see comfort  level  here  because  the characters  arjun and arohi have grown comfortable with each other right from the jungle track,  from saving each other's lives and by knowing they were destined to be partners.   he  knows  every move of hers and after marriage  in the name of hatred they got more close.  they cannot show discomfort of being together now. 
-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
yes agree..
yes d compatibility dey share is just awesum..
in real lyf also dey r similar to arjun singhania n arohi alluwalia...
dey always had a nok jhok wen dey r  2gether....in season 2 v saw lots of nok jhok...!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index