India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What Will Happen To SidChi (Page 3)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
yes panchi deserves infact who doesnt deserve hapiness except....................sid ,i mean do u think panchi deserves sid ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

@Mages; means possibility wise: Option 2 pehle aata hai, aur OPtion 1 baad mei. mera dimaag kehta hai Option 2 hoga, aur dil kehta hai ki Option 1 hona chahiye, so I am also confused u c. Tongue

well i don't think option 2 will happen much....though sid is evil but when it comes to panchi...he is always soft and showed that he has an heart......but then i don't trust him because he is a vampire....kabhi bhi neeyat badal sakta hai....

yaar hamesha dil ki suno....especially in the matter of hearts
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

yes panchi deserves infact who doesnt deserve hapiness except....................sid ,i mean do u think panchi deserves sid ?

actually sid is a nice person....its just that the jerk has some negative emotions in him which is being stubborn and egoistic.....

because of his stubborness to have maithilli for himself made him backstabbed his own brother and also loose his life.....

the stubborn nature has to go first....

deep in his heart he is suffering just like abhay...he doesn't like his vampire life....he is lonely...he wants love from maithilli it got deceived....and now he is doing the same mistake...

he is a vampire but he has all human nature....

i agree panchi doesn't deserve sid...but then what if he really falls in love with panchi and changes himself...
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

[

actually sid is a nice person....its just that the jerk has some negative emotions in him which is being stubborn and egoistic.....

because of his stubborness to have maithilli for himself made him backstabbed his own brother and also loose his life.....

deep in his heart he is suffering just like abhay...he doesn't like his vampire life....he is lonely...he wants love from maithilli it got deceived....and now he is doing the same mistake...

i agree panchi doesn't deserve sid...but then what if he really falls in love with panchi and changes himself...

nice explanation ,can see ur love for sid Big smile even i like him but the truth is he doesnt deserve panchi ,panchi has a golden heart deserves a man of golden heart ,and if sid could be given a chance then danish is more deserving what say?
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

[

nice explanation ,can see ur love for sid Big smile even i like him but the truth is he doesnt deserve panchi ,panchi has a golden heart deserves a man of golden heart ,and if sid could be given a chance then danish is more deserving what say?

danish...the jerk doesn't deserve panchi at all...whatever sid is doing its because he is a vampire...its in his nature...he needs human blood to survive....and he is full on revenge to play his game well...he will use everyone as a pawn

and whatever sid did to abhayendra-maithilli love story was unintentionally...he wanted maithilli for all himself....he plan other ways to get maithilli...but never in wildest dream...he thought he would have lost his little brother and maithilli...he never want them to die....and he is sorry for it till now its because of him maithilli died....though he doesn't shows out his emotions

but what danish did to piya many times is intentionally.....he wanted to kill piya....and he never feel sorry or regret....all he wanted piya died....hoe mercilessy he made that accident on piya...its awful and unforgivable...hiding the truth and making maya pregnant might be forgivable...because its in the man's nature...but then intentionally risking someone to death is unforgivable...and danish is not a vampire...werewolf...but he is a human...how can a human behave like a demon....

and he doesn't deserve panchi...most of the times when he meets panchi accidentally....he holds her hands so roughly....and man-handling her....its not the way to treat a girl....

sid may be a psychopath killer to other girls...but for panchi he never even touch her without her permission....thats what i like sid when it comes to panchi....because he shows his soft side which is not visble to abhay-chand....and panchi is bringing out his soft nature

i just hope he doesn't fall for piya and falls for panchi....

and also i think mor siddharth...maithilli is after the ring...just like katherine is after the moonstone...
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

danish...the jerk doesn't deserve panchi at all...whatever sid is doing its because he is a vampire...its in his nature...he needs human blood to survive....and he is full on revenge to play his game well...he will use everyone as a pawn

and whatever sid did to abhayendra-maithilli love story was unintentionally...he wanted maithilli for all himself....he plan other ways to get maithilli...but never in wildest dream...he thought he would have lost his little brother and maithilli...he never want them to die....and he is sorry for it till now its because of him maithilli died....though he doesn't shows out his emotions

but what danish did to piya many times is intentionally.....he wanted to kill piya....and he never feel sorry or regret....all he wanted piya died....hoe mercilessy he made that accident on piya...its awful and unforgivable...hiding the truth and making maya pregnant might be forgivable...because its in the man's nature...but then intentionally risking someone to death is unforgivable...and danish is not a vampire...werewolf...but he is a human...how can a human behave like a demon....

and he doesn't deserve panchi...most of the times when he meets panchi accidentally....he holds her hands so roughly....and man-handling her....its not the way to treat a girl....

sid may be a psychopath killer to other girls...but for panchi he never even touch her without her permission....thats what i like sid when it comes to panchi....because he shows his soft side which is not visble to abhay-chand....and panchi is bringing out his soft nature

and also i think mor siddharth...maithilli is after the ring...just like katherine is after the moonstone...
[/QUOTE]

i understand ur point but he is on wrong  path ,he is so ruthless when it comes to killing women,he uses when he wants then after the use ,eats themLOL i know he is vampire but so harsh that he even targets known people ,he might be having reasons but no one in the world is born bad ,being vampire doesnt justify his actionsWink 
ur heart is filled with hatred for danish ,i would danish is an oridinary men who lost panchi due to piya so he wants to kill her,he u look at his past with panchi he never abused panchi .

the only thing is danish actions are portrayed negativily and sid yet being evil ,his present actions are tried to justified becoz of his past ,plus he has lot of charm Wink

if u see sid also stays with so many girls ,if any girl behaves like maya he would done what we cant imagine .

i like sid definitely not danish ,like sidchi

Edited by tanvismile - 20 March 2011 at 1:19pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

i understand ur point but he is on wrong  path ,he is so ruthless when it comes to killing women,he uses when he wants then after the use ,eats themLOL i know he is vampire but so harsh that he even targets known people ,he might be having reasons but no one in the world is born bad ,being vampire doesnt justify his actionsWink 
ur heart is filled with hatred for danish ,i would danish is an oridinary men who lost panchi due to piya so he wants to kill her,he u look at his past with panchi he never abused panchi .

the only thing is danish actions are portrayed negativily and sid yet being evil ,his present actions are tried to justified becoz of his past ,plus he has lot of charm Wink

if u see sid also stays with so many girls ,if any girl behaves like maya he would done what we cant imagine .

i like sid definitely not danish ,like sidchi
[/QUOTE]

vampires are ruthless when killing..they don't see mercy...and sid is not like abhay who thinks abt others before himself....he is sure ruthless because he claims that he is heartless.....

as for danish he is a jerk.....he is a looser since day 1....

yes sid has charm but that doesn't mean that whatever he does...i have to accept it...he is wrong....and the way he wants to play with panchi's emotions and feelings is not justified...

i hope he mends his way before its too late...because on the path of hatred...revenge...it will only bring more pain in his dead heart...neither maithilli will return....nor he will get love even from panchi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index