Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Abusers#33 | Invites Only (Page 28)

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 28933

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillunwritten


Tell me something I don't know! :D My friends are all mad at me for not answering my phone. The other day, I was supposed to go watch Teri Meri Kahani and I bailed on her because I didn't realize she called (my phone was on silent). She called like 20 times! :/ 

But tbh, I didn't get any texts from you. The last time I got a text was when you were talking about your sister. 

*grins* I am a pro at making people laugh. It's just something I was born with. 


Of course you did you dungar! What is the point of having a phone when you are not going to answer Stern Smile LOL Even though I love SK I don't want to watch the movie because of PC. Ermm

Really? Then your phone sucks :(

You are born with a lot of pagal things Ermm

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Joined: 15 January 2008
Posts: 15544

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..



Of course you did you dungar! What is the point of having a phone when you are not going to answer Stern Smile LOL Even though I love SK I don't want to watch the movie because of PC. Ermm

Really? Then your phone sucks :(

You are born with a lot of pagal things Ermm

I use my phone only when I really need to. I'm actually much better now. Like, before..I used to leave my phone off for weeks during the summer. Then, my mom started getting mad, so I started charging it. 

eeew. PC would be the reason I would watch the movie! SK sucks. And so does Virat :P 

I WAS BORN WITH GREAT THINGS. My mommy tells me that everyday :D 
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 28933

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillunwritten


I use my phone only when I really need to. I'm actually much better now. Like, before..I used to leave my phone off for weeks during the summer. Then, my mom started getting mad, so I started charging it. 

eeew. PC would be the reason I would watch the movie! SK sucks. And so does Virat :P 

I WAS BORN WITH GREAT THINGS. My mommy tells me that everyday :D 


What if it is an emergency? I love your mom! She needs to get mad at you more often. Let me talk to her!

I don't like PC. I don't know! I just don't like her. And how can you say that about my mother? She and you have been in love for so many years and all of a sudden. Did you see Virat cut his hair? And Virat doesn't suck, you do! *glares*

You and GREAT THINGS?!! These two things don't work together in the same sentence! Stop lying to yourself!
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 28933

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
And you should totally get whatsapp! :)
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Joined: 15 January 2008
Posts: 15544

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..



What if it is an emergency? I love your mom! She needs to get mad at you more often. Let me talk to her!

I don't like PC. I don't know! I just don't like her. And how can you say that about my mother? She and you have been in love for so many years and all of a sudden. Did you see Virat cut his hair? And Virat doesn't suck, you do! *glares*

You and GREAT THINGS?!! These two things don't work together in the same sentence! Stop lying to yourself!

I could always use my house phone. My phone is fully charged when I go out, because my parents worry easily. My mom does get mad at me often! She calms down quickly though :D

Haww. PC is my jaan. btw, your mother and I are divorced. We have been for quite a while now. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you won't be able to handle it. 

OHMYGOD. HE GOT A BUZZCUT. He didn't even go bald! That does not count. If he cared enough for her, he would've gone completely bald -_- I don't see why everyone is fawning over the fact that he cut his hair. HE BUZZED IT. Lol, my friend just called a couple of hours ago and started talking about Virat and how awesome he is. Virat sucks :P I'm just pulling your leg, kb. (I still think Virat sucks though!) 

I'm not lying to myself! I am great. The greatest, in fact. 
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Joined: 15 January 2008
Posts: 15544

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

And you should totally get whatsapp! :)

I had that app! I deleted it last week. I'll download it again (:
Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Editor
Joined: 19 May 2008
Posts: 9449

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
THIS PLACE IS ALIVE.
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 28933

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
We are trying to keep it alive Radz! 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.:|Abusers #32 - Invites Only|:.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..-Jia-..   Replies: 1194   Views: 36922

..-Jia-.. 1194 36922 18 March 2011 at 1:45pm by ..-Jia-..
Abusers #31| -Nitya- eats hairy moths.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 1203   Views: 35684

mimi0295 1203 35684 16 November 2010 at 6:42am by romiebee2002
Abusers#30-|Mich,Liam,A|Who else?:p

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: romiebee2002   Replies: 1199   Views: 36659

romiebee2002 1199 36659 07 October 2010 at 7:55pm by isomers
Abusers#29||IO||MY LIFE IS RUINED!(for the moment)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 1202   Views: 39003

mimi0295 1202 39003 30 August 2010 at 6:17pm by romiebee2002
||ABUSERS #18|| CALLING ALL ABUSERS!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 1196   Views: 32656

mimi0295 1196 32656 05 March 2010 at 11:21pm by isomers

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index