Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

I know..you can only handle so much of Jia-ness, your bound to get bored of yourself sooner or later! 🀣 I'm kidding. 🀣

I'm eating corrrrrrnnnnn! <3

I didn't even read this comment! Oye chup kar. I am not boring πŸ˜³πŸ€” Or am I? πŸ€”πŸ€£
-Ami- thumbnail
SPRING BREAK IN FOUR SCHOOL DAYS FOR ME! πŸ˜› [5 if you count Friday..but since we're going to go watch an Opera for my Spanish class, I'm counting that as a day off. =D]
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
OMG Gul watch it! It is so interesting. The season finale is this coming Monday. Spencer is going to get abused by 'A' It is killing me. I want to know who 'A' It is so confusing. But I totally totally love Spencer and Toby 😍
-Ami- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

I didn't even read this comment! Oye chup kar. I am not boring πŸ˜³πŸ€” Or am I? πŸ€”πŸ€£

I don't think you're boring. 😲
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Three more days left of Spring break for me too ): Then I am back to exams and projects 😭
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ami-

YEAH! THAT PART! [Btw, it's funny how she went to her bus stop, but ended up getting picked up by her friends. Who probably aren't even able to drive legally yet. 😳 πŸ€£] And you know..I never would've known that Saturday and Sunday is after Friday. And that Thursday was before Friday. πŸ€”

Plus, what was up with the creepy rapper dude? Who looked like he was 50 or something. πŸ€”

🀣🀣 Seeee! the song taught you the days of the week, IN ORDER!😲 be grateful Ami. 🀣
I think the rapper dude was an out-of-work guy that got hired for the song. Man, he must've been really desperate if he agreed to be in that song. 🀣
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

YEAH! THAT PART! [Btw, it's funny how she went to her bus stop, but ended up getting picked up by her friends. Who probably aren't even able to drive legally yet. 😳 πŸ€£] And you know..I never would've known that Saturday and Sunday is after Friday. And that Thursday was before Friday. πŸ€”

Plus, what was up with the creepy rapper dude? Who looked like he was 50 or something. πŸ€”

Wait this song teaches you the days of the week? I need to learn mine πŸ€”πŸ€£
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

I don't think you're boring. 😲

Because you are supercool! πŸ€— And awesomeful unlike Gul here 😳
isomers thumbnail

@kb; I said I was kidding.🀣🀣
btw..how's your woh doing? 🀣 Did I mention I have two cousins that are getting married this summer? I have so much fun teasing them! 🀣 One of them is so shy that I can feel her blushing through the phone. 🀣

isomers thumbnail
Ami, don't brag. ): This week has been so relaxing that I don't want to go back to college at all. I have two big exams coming up soon and a big project due. UGH.

I am awesomeful. Ask anyone (other than those that I've made fun of lately🀣)